15 - I'm Sorry, I am

A/N: Two updates in one day? Whaaaa??? Yeah I'm on the Mega Bus and I'm bored so I have nothing else to do but listen to music, hear people talk badly about 1D, and kill my sister. Oh and five chapters left?? Yeah :c but it'll be good I promise!

~***~

Jay sat in her living room, watching an old American film with her youngest children, she's retired work and decided that her family is more important. "Mum, when can we see Lou?" Daisy asked her mother. Jay was about when to answer but the doorbell rang. 'That's odd, who'd rang at this hour?' she thought. She got up from the sofa and made her way to the front door.

She opened the door to see her son under the porch, bags by his side, eyes rimmed red, and soaked from the pouring rain. "Lou! Oh my baby!" She said and pulled him into a hug, she pulled away to grab his bags. "Daisy, Phoebe, can you get tea ready?" Jay asked the twins, they tore their eyes away from their older brother's broken figure and went to the kitchen.

Jay turned to her son and looked into his eyes. "Boobear, please tell me what's wrong. Was it Harry?" She asked him, that brought the tears to spill over, streaming down his cheeks. Louis took a deep breath and looked at his Mum. "I-It was him... I.. found out... he had.. had... ch-cheated!" Louis cried into Jay's shoulder.

She rubbed his back as the twins came back with tea. Jay told them to go to their rooms. "Shhh... it's gonna be okay." She shushed him. "I want it to be okay, mummy, but... I don't know." Louis choked out.

|One Month Later|

It's been a month since Louis and Harry saw each other. Louis would see the girls every weekend, the only times Louis would talk to Harry is to tell him to come get the girls or a simple, 'Hello Harry,' then that was that. This was one of the hardest things for Harry. He can't stand being away from his husband this long. He felt as if he wasn't himself. He wish he could take everything back, so that he just have Louis in his arms cuddling while watching a sappy movie.

Louis sat in room watching /I Killed My Mother/ with the subtitles on, not understanding the actual language. He laughed at the funny moments and cried at the sad ones. "Lou! Someone's at the door for you!" Daisy called. "Ugh, who could be at the door for me." Louis grumbled under his breath as he made his way down the stairs. "Dai, who was-" Louis was stopped and looked up at who it was at the door. Anger boiled up inside his blood. He crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows like a child.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, venom thick is voice as he spoke. Harry didn't answer, inside he was jumping for joy to see Louis, and him speaking more words to him. Without thinking, he moved his legs and pressed his lips to Louis's soft pink ones. The Doncaster man stood frozen for for several moments before molding his lips with Harry's.

After a moment of restless kissing, Louis pushed him away and shot daggers at him. "What was that for? I didn't give you any permission to put your filthy lips on mine." Louis muttered as he licked his lips, tasting small bits of cherries. He had to admit; he did miss kissing Harry's beautiful, naturally, red lips.

"I did that because I missed you. So much.. it's hurts." Harry whispered, remembering one evening as reality hit him that he didn't have his soul mate and it felt as if he had a huge hole in his chest. Remembering that made Harry's eyes water. Louis looked into his eyes, and saw what's he's been feeling when he first found out Harry's affair.

Without warning, again, Harry pulled Louis into a hug then cried. Blabbing on about he couldn't let that happen again, he wouldn't, ever. "Louis, ya'here me?" He asked, pulling away to see his expression. Every different emotion flashed on Louis's face but settled on one. "I here you," he mumured into Harry's shirt. "Just don't do it again." He smiled and inhaled his husband's sweet cologne.

"I promise I won't cheat, ever." Harry said into Louis's hair. "And I won't leave you, 'cause I love you too much to do that." Louis him, corners of his mouth turning up into a smile.

__________

I'm done. They'll have make up sex in the next chapter, if that was what you guys were expecting! NOPE!!! Okay I'm clearly irritated, I've been in a diner for 18 hours waiting for a stupid Mega Bus. Bullshit. Now I'm back in Minneapolis, Minnesota. *throws up middle fingers* FUCK YOU ALL! xD Jk Jk Jk Jk Jk