Epilogue

Oooh this is the last chapter! I'm sooo sorry but it'll continue in the second book!! I promise! And this one is long and beautiful! And this is the last part DX I'm so sorry!! Well enjoy the epilogue c;

It's been three days since Gemma came back and entered Harry's life. Yes, he was truly upset with her for not telling him that's she's been alive for the past fifteen to twenty years. If it wasn't for her visiting him while he was in a coma, he would be dead and he wouldn't have his family. Gemma on the other hand thought it was the best idea to not tell him and wait until the right time. She never meant to hurt her little brother, she just thought it was the best to pretend that she died too, but in reality she survived. Harry licks his lips as he thinks about all of this, sitting in his own room, looking out the window.

There's a knock on the door that startles him and he gets up off his poorly comfortable bed and makes his way to the door. He's surprised to see Gemma standing there with Cameron, who's looking around curiously at the new surroundings before his little eyes.

"Hey Gems." Harry mutters and takes his son from her arms.

"Hey— what's wrong?" She notices his expression.

"Nothin' really, jus' ah, thinking." Harry sits back on his bed and stares at his son lovingly.

Gemma follows her brother and takes a seat on the bed as well, "Well, I was gonna ask Lou 'bout this, but he fell asleep, so 'm askin' you.."

Harry looks up from the turquoise green eyes and looks at his sister's green ones, "Ask what?"

"How'd you two meet and everything."

"Oh.. okay, it's a pretty long story." Chuckles the younger man.

"C'mon! I got all day lil' bro!" Gemma sits up straighter and her eyes light up like a child's on Christmas day.

Harry shifts Cameron to his other arm as he falls asleep.

"Alright," He smiles deciding to start when he would just let girls stay with him and fuck them.

"Well, when I was 19, I left my foster family, started doin' my business, and lived off the money that was left for me and what I made," He sighed but continued,"So after a couple of months, I would pick up girls, let them stay for two weeks and you know, fuck them. But Louis came for a interview for something and that like changed my world. I didn't know what I feelin' for him."

"So after 'bout two days later, me and him were talkin' and I kissed him. The feelings I felt for him was so scary that I made up a quick lie and took off. Sometime later, I was with him again, him angry at me but he did come with me to my house and we, ah, ya'know. That night while he slept, I thought about the feelings I had for him. From there, I knewI loved him. Then a couple of months later in December, I propose to him on his birthday.." Harry smiles at the memories.

"Aw!! So what happened from there?" Asks his sister who is eager to know what happens next.

"Our life's literally changed after we had got done planning our wedding, we came home and Lou started scarffing down food after we finished getting the last few of his things from his dorm at Liam's. Who knew he'd be pregnant with my baby? Well after Anessa and Cassie were born, and they were in middle school, everything came crashing down." Harry looks down at Cameron to stop from crying.

Gemma took Cameron and Harry wiped his eyes, "What happened?"

"I—",Harry takes a deep breath, "I cheated on him with another guy. It had been going on for a month and Louis found out. God was he torn by this, I remember his words he shouted at me and how hurt he felt. He yelled, ' I can't believe you! Why?! Why'd you marry me ten years ago? Why would you if you'd go and cheat on me? Jesus Harry! I hate you! I mean it Harry!' And I never knew someone could be hurt so bad! He told me he was gonna stay with his Mum to clear his head. My heart stopped once he packed a few of his things and left out our front door." Harry sobbed.