6 - Together?

A/N: Well hello!! Sorry I haven't updated in sooo long!! I've been in trouble ... like every week xDD Hahahaha well I have my phone c: god bless!! Hahahaha well I'm going to make this chapter longer!! With no spelling errors, like in my previous chappies xD Hahahaha well enjoy this son of gun!! BEWARE OF STUFF IN THIS CHAPPIE!! ;3

********** 

[Louis Le Flawless Homosexual ;3]

I woke up with worst pain in back and arse. I sat up rubbing my lower back. I looked over to see the other side empty. I got the worst feeling ever. Did Harry.. just fuck me then leave? I pulled the sheets up to my face and silently cried.

"Louis?" I heard his familiar voice.

I stopped crying, I pulled the sheet from my face. I got up and pulled on a shirt without caring whether it was mine or Harry's. I went into the living room to find Harry sitting on the sofa. The corners of my mouth turned up in a smile. I wiped the tears away and went to sit with him.  

"Good Morning Lou." Harry smiled and pecked my lips. I didn't pull back. I mean why would I? I after a few minutes.

"Good Morning Hazz." I smiled back. I cuddled next to him and linked out fingers together. I wonder if he knows how I feel about. Or him about me? I think I should tell him, but what if he yells at me to out his life? What if-

"Lou, is bum okay? If it's hurts then .. I didn't really mean to! It's just that you slapped me and I went into my punishment mode of some sort." He blabbed. What? He never hurt me! It felt pretty amazing to me. Like to the point where I want fucking more!

"No you didn't hurt me," I smiled. "I liked it." I nuzzled my face into his neck and started kissing it. (WARNING: EXPLICIT SCENE! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT I ADVISE YOU TO SKIP THIS SCENE! Thank You) He'd frozen at the touch. I pulled away for a second to straddle his hips. Then he pulled my face to his, kissing it hungrily. I smiled into the kiss. I pulled the shirt I was wearing and Harry's. I ran my hands up and down his chest.

I pulled away to leave more lovebites and kiss his neck. I moved from his neck to his navel. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boxers. His member sprung to life. I took in my small hands and started rubbing the tip. Harry moaned. I licked gave the shaft a kitty lick first then put it my mouth whole.

I bobbed my head up and down. His member started growing in my mouth. I gagged a bit.

"L-Lou.. I'm... almost-" Harry was cut off by him shooting his big into my mouth. I swallowed every last bit. I sat up and smashed our lips together. (Writer's Block) I pulled away and stuck two fingers inside him. He moaned and arched his back, I added another finger then pulled them out and started to eat him out.

"L-Lou!" I groaned pulling at my hair. Now that it was my time to take charge I could make him scream for like he did to me. I grinned and lined myself up at his enterance.

"Say you want it." I smiled.

"I.. I want Louis' cock!" He said. I slammed into his making him moan. He started palming himself, but I swatted his hand away.

"That's mine!" I said going faster. I started palming him and I got the feeling in the pick of my stomach and I came inside as his load shot on my stomach and a little bit on my cheek. I slumped on his stomach.

"I love you Louis" Harry smiled while smearing his cum on my cheek. I can't believe Harry loves me! I kissed his lips.

" I love you too Hazzy." I said and fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I woke up a few hours later lying next to Harry. Replaying his words he told me earlier. I smiled and kissed his sleeping lips. I got up to go take a shower. Since my clothes are dirty, I found some of Harry's. I wore his white 'Bob Marley' and wore hia basketball shorts, since his pants won't fit my small figure. I went into the kitchen. I found some cereal I eat. He had a variety of cereals. I picked 'Fruity Pepples'. I walked around the house. Looking at things that told about Harry.

As I was looking at the photos on the wall, I came across one that I never seen since the whole time I've been here. I looked closer to see a woman a man and two children. I recognized Harry right away.

I wonder who they are. I looked over and saw a newspaper clipping in a frame with small flowers around it. I put my bowl down on the coffee table and picked up frame. I read it:

'CAR CRASH KILLS TWO ADULTS AND ONE CHILD WHILE OTHER STILL LIVES!' I gasped and kept reading.

'On January 31st, a family was hit by a supposedly drunk driver, killed two adults and one daughter , by.the names of Anne Styles,43, Micheal Styles,45, and Gemma Styles, 15. Their son Harold Styles lives through the accident.' Tears rolled silently down down my cheeks. I neatly put the frame back down on the end table. Harry stirred then awoke.

"Mm.. Louis?" Harry called I turned my head, I picked up my bowl and sat next to him.

"Hey, why're crying?" He asked wiping the tears away. How can I tell him that I read the article about the deaths of his family?

"Please tell me?" He begged, my eyes flickered to the end table. He followed my gaze. He back to me. His eyes torn and breathing hitched up. He started crying and I pulled him into my arms.

"Shh.. Hazz it's gonna be okay." I soothed him. I held him tighter. He cried until he couldn't cry anymore and there was just hiccups coming from him. He pulled away, smiling a bit.

"Mum always made jokes about me hiccuping after a lot of crying." He laughed slightly at the memory. I laughed with him. "And Gemma always laughed about it, God do I miss them so much, I thought I can maybe forget them by having sex and stuff but I didn't. I... then I found you and... I knew.. well something told me you were the one to help and hang on to forever and ever." He pulled me closer and cried. I kissed his messy curls.

"And you will have me forever and ever. Don't forget that." I pressed my lips to his.

************* 

Aww!! lovely isn't it!? I bet half of you almost cried!! I did hahaha well bye loves I wove you all!!