Chapter 30: Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Don't bother about that father. I know how I will reward her personally." my answer made my father laugh at the implications of what I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles was surprised that I would be taking a trip to the Philippines due to confidential sovereign business. He accepted acting as "CEO" for a while but demanded that I explain the reason for my hasty departure.

After explaining the investigation Sarina and Luis did in Manila, Charles whistled at the turn of events that have transpired in such a short time.

"The Philippine media will have a field day if word ever comes out that you are visiting and if they knew that the second princess of Illyria is half-Filipino." he made an exaggerated "bomb" sound.

"That is why we will keep things quiet. We won't be contacting the Philippine government about my arrival, I will arrive without the usual guard unit and contact Luis to give me some of his "Mirage" bodyguards. They are one of the best in the business and I am sure I will be protected." I said decisively.

"I'll give Val a call right now." Charles phoned our friend up and after a few minutes, he hangs up his phone. " He says he will get Ren and Bob ready for when you arrive."

"Excellent. I will need Sarina's address as well... I want to surprise her."

"Oh, she is not in Manila at the moment." Charles' reply made me stop what I was doing and I stared at him. " Uh well, it seems Sarina took her cousin for a relaxing vacation to a place in Palawan called Coron Island. Apparently, she received a college reunion invitation there a few days ago and decided that she would attend. Luis assigned K.C and Shin as their security along with two "shadow" units for extra protection, he stayed to wait for your arrival and to make sure you get to Coron safely."

"Okay then, I will have my secretary arrange my stay there a little differently and head with Luis to Coron."

I started finalizing everything with Charles and made sure he has everything he needs for the meetings, projects, and proposals that he will handle while I am away on royal business.

That night as I prepared for bed, I had my secretary confirm which resort the reunion my lover will be attending. Imagining her surrounded by many of her male classmates made me itch to just call her or even visit her in my dreams but I stalled myself to see her face when I see her.

"A few more hours duchess.....A few more." I kept murmuring to myself, just remembering her smile, her small yet curvy body against mine made me shift against my bed several times until I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarina's POV:

Meanwhile at Coron, Palawan...

"Wooooooow!" my cousin's excited shouts echoed throughout the suite room I booked.

It was a spacious room complete with a bungalow-style veranda, bamboo chairs with cushions, flat-screen TV, and three plushy beds along with first-class amenities.

K.C also rooming in with us while our other Mirage bodyguard is staying in the other room, a connecting door provides easy access to our room so that we can call out and be heard anytime.

As I finished supervising the hotel maids on unpacking our luggage, my friend approached me.

"Riri, I heard that Jinri is also at the reunion. She sent me a message on FB asking if we can get coffee before the reunion tonight." K.C checked her cellphone.