Chapter 1

Riley POV
I was in the Empire State Building, when I saw a boy, a few years older than me walk in. He walks to the desk clerk and asks for something. The clerk gives him a strange look before replying. I'm not much of an eavesdropper but I walk closer. "...no such thing" the clerk says. I narrow my eyes thoughtfully. What if that's the legendary character Percy Jackson? Maybe no longer a character? "Give me the keys!" The teenager said. I walked towards the boy. "Um, hi! Are you Perseus Jackson?" I asked, uh oh. I had a sword to my neck within a second. I put my finger to the sword and pushed it away, giving me a small cut on my finger. I quickly sucked up the blood so I could assess the cut. Normal paper cut, meh. "Why do you want to know my name? Are you a monster?" He asked. "One, I was just wondering, two, I a, not a monster," I replied firmly. His green eyes stared in to my almost identical eyes. His black hair matched mine exactly. He looked down at me. "What do you want?" He asked. "I don't know, I have absolutely nothing to do," I replied.
At that moment people that looked like Annabeth, hazel, Leo, piper, frank and Jason walked in. Percy turned at them grinning. "Who is this?" Annabeth asked, looking at me. "My name is Riley," I said. "Last name?" Annabeth asked. I bit my bottom lip. "I don't know, I'm adopted, never met my dad, kidnapped when I was young, I escaped, and was taken to a orphanage," tears threatening to spill while I spoke. Annabeth looked sympathetic. "Well we gotta go, see you later!" Leo said. "What are your names?" I asked, so I won't sound suspicious. "Hazel, frank, Jason, Annabeth, piper, Percy, and I'm Leo!" Leo said. "Bye then," I said. They all got into the lift and went up.
----------
So, how was it? Vote, comment, follow, share.