Family Time

*Picture of ring above*

  I was now laying on my mom lap crying while she stroked my back making me feel like a kid again. "Baby girl will you please tell me what happened. You know I don't like seeing you this way." I told her everything that happened and when I was done she was quiet for a little bit. "Natasha I know I raised you better than that." "Momma what are you talking about I didn't do anything." "That's my point, you didn't do anything. Your father and I raised you to be strong and fearless not run away when things get hard. Now I know exactly what your feeling because I felt the same way when your father cheated on me. But I didn't run away. I stayed there and fought for your father because I loved him. Now that don't mean I put up with all his bullshit because I may have taken him back but I made him work hard for my forgiveness. Now I know you don't want to talk to him right now and that's fine but your gonna have to talk to him sooner rather then later" I just sighed thinking about what she said and she was completely right. I just need some time to myself right now.

         I got off of her lap and went upstairs to my room to see my sister sitting on my bed. "Look Danaysha I really don't have time for the bullshit right now." "I ain't in here top start nothin I just wanna talk." I looked at her for a little bit then sat down. "Alright go ahead." "I'm sorry." "For what?" "For everything. For taking your first boyfriend, for not being a good sister, for not being there for you. Truly for everything." "Why did you do what you did Danaysha?" "Because I wanted attention. All through us growing up everybody would look at you and wanna be friends with you or wanna get to know you. I wanted that but no one ever paid attention to me because they only saw you. I was jealous so I did stupid things to get attention but I lost my sister doing it. I'm so sorry Shasha I really am." I looked at Danaysha and felt bad for my little sister. I grabbed her into a hug and just let her cry. "Its alright baby sis I forgive you. Besides my sons need to know they auntie." "What you mean sons?" "I'm having twin boys." "Awww." She looked down at my stomach then started to talk to them. "I'm about 4 1/2 months now so they can hear you." She put her hand on my stomach and I felt one of them kick. "They like you." "Hi little babies, I'm your auntie Danaysha." She looked up at me and smiled and I smile back finally seeing my little sister that I remember. "I missed you little sis." "I missed you too Shasha." We layed down and reminisced about when we were little until we fell asleep.

         I've been at my moms house for about a week and today was the big family reunion. I haven't seen my family in forever and being around them right now was making me feel so much better about the Shemar situation. "Natasha baby can you go get that other bowl of potatoe salad out the fridge please?" "Sure mama." I went in grabbing the potatoe salad and came back out seeing the person I've been trying to forget and Ariana come through the back gate. I couldn't avoid them any longer so I just went and put the potatoe salad on the table. No more then 15 seconds after me putting the potatoe salad on the table someone was grabbing my hand. "Natasha Marie Bennet how you just gon leave NY without telling me. Do you know how worried I was about you." "I'm sorry Ariana I just needed some time to myself." She took a deep breathe and grabbed me into a hug. "You so lucky I love you." "I love you too Ari." "Please talk to him. I have never seen a person so depressed in my life. Now don't get me wrong he told me what happened and I grilled his ass but just talk to him." I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

         I was about to go back in the house but I felt somebody grab my hand. I turned around and saw it was Shemar. I yanked my hand away and continued walking. He grabbed my hand again and this time I slapped the shit out of him. "Don't touch me!" That caught alot of peoples' attention and you know black people real nosey. "Alright I deserved that but please just listen to me." I grabbed my hand from out of his grasp and turned to walk away but he was already right there. "Natasha please I am so sorry. Yes I kissed her but it was a mistake." "Why did you do it." "I don't know. She was just telling me how she missed me then she kissed me and I slipped up by kissing her back. I didn't mean to. Please Natasha in begging you please forgive me." "Shemar just stop I-" He grabbed my hands and when I looked into his eyes I felt like I was looking into the eyes of a man who was dying a slow painful death. "Please don't leave me. Please." His voice broke on the last word and I felt my heart melting. "Shemar I don't know." Looking at his face he looked like he was going through hell. He looked like he hadn't slept in days and he had a five o'clock shadow. "How can I trust you again Shemar." "You don't have to. I don't care if it takes me years to gain your trust back. I will do everything to gain it back. To gain you back." I looked him in his eyes and pulled his face down to mine. "You never lost me." He lifted me in his arms and spun me around. I forgot where we were until I heard a whole bunch of clapping and whistling. "I love you Natasha. Now I've realized that I can't function properly without you. You've become my life and I can't see me living without you. So I'm asking you Natasha Marie Bennett will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" He was down on one knee and I was speechless. The ring was so beautiful. It was a Tolkowsky Bridal Set 7/8 carat tw diamond ring with 14K white gold. I looked into his eyes and I've never seen him look so vulnerable and helpless in my life. "Yes." "Yes?" "Yes Shemar I will marry you." He got up and slipped the ring on my finger then pulled me into a kiss. I felt as if I could breathe again and at that moment I understood what people meant when they said they couldn't live without someone because I can't live without Shemar.

________________________________________

Awww they getting married. And y'all got two updates in one night. Damn I am good. Anyway don't forget to vote, COMMENT *hint hint*, and fan. Also don't forget to check out my other book Life As A Killa. Love y'all and I hope y'all enjoy MWAH.