Can't Be

5..4..3..2..1

++

"Omg Natasha your pregnant." "WHAT!!" I ripped the pregnancy test from out of Ariana's hand and sure enough it said I was pregnant. DAMN IT!!!!!

The day I left Shemar's office it dawned on me that we didn't use a condom. I rushed to a near by pharmacy and got the plan B pill. I guess it didn't work because my period was suppose to come on three days ago. Two months. I've only been in New York for two months now and I'm already someone's baby mama. A man that I barely know if I may add. Shit Shit SHIT!!!!! When the full impact of my situation finally hit me I let a couple of tears fall. "Natasha don't cry I'm here for you and my unborn niece or nephew" "Ariana you don't understand. This wasn't how it was suppose to happen. I was suppose to move to New York, work for the amazing Moore Incorporation, and make my mother proud. Now everything has changed because of me being stupid and acting irresponsible. Shemar doesn't even want me. He already has some one and I'm just another notch on his bed post." "Natasha you don't know that plus he helped make this baby so I'll be damned if he doesn't help raise this baby." As much as I didn't want to I couldn't help but to start laughing. "You have problems you know that." "But you love me" "That I do. Thank you for being here for me Ariana." "Any time boo now let's go feed my niece or nephew because I know you hungry." Now that she said it I realized I was starving.

"Okay let me grab my bag." I ran in my room and changed into an all white summer dress, some gold wedges, a gold head band letting my hair flow free, some gold bangles, and my ray bands. "Natasha let's go." I grabbed my purse and my phone running out my room. "Now you know I'm gonna borrow that entire outfit." "I don't care Ari let's go." We left our apartment and hopped into my Camaro heading downtown.

10 minutes later we pulled up to Giovanna's and immediately got seated because Ariana kept saying I was pregnant. "Will you stop saying that I'm far from showing." "But you will be so shut up." Before I could say another word our waitress came over saving Ariana from a serious lashing. "Good afternoon my name is Kayla and I'll be your waitress for today. Can I start you off with some drinks?" "Yes I'll have a strawberry margarita and she'll have a lemonade." The waitress turned to me and I sighed. "I guess I'll have the lemonade." "Okay I'll have that right out." She walked away and I turned to Ariana frowning. "Ari I can order for myself." "Yea yea whatever but to more important things, are you going to tell Shemar?" "Why should I. I can raise a child on my own." "Natasha come on you know that isn't right. You can't just cut him out of his child's life. If you give him the chance and he doesn't step up then that's different but your not giving him a chance to be a father." "Ari I didn't come here to be lectured I came here to enjoy myself and to relax. I tell you what the next time I see him I'll tell him." I really didn't plan on seeing him so I should be fine. "Oh shit well I hope your ready."

I turned around and in walks in Shemar with his girlfriend I assume who might I add is gorgeous. Of course with my luck he would show up to this restaurant out of the million in all of New York. "Ariana let's go." "Natasha you can't keep running from this, he's going to find out sooner or later." "Well I choose later now let's go." When I turned back around I bumped into something hard. When I looked up it was Shemar. Of course. I stumbled back and Shemar's "Hello ladies." "Shemar." "Are you two having lunch?" "Why else would we be here." "Natasha stop." "Ariana you stop now let's go" "Leaving so soon?" "Yes I've suddenly lost my appetite." I started walking towards the door and a waiter walked by carrying clam calamari soup and my stomach started to roll. "Natasha wait." I turned to the nearest flower pot and let last nights dinner out. "Someone get her a glass of water and a chair." When I was done I was headed towards the bathroom but my body just gave out and I collapsed.

_

_

_

_

Beep beep beep

When I woke up that was all I heard and let me tell you it was irritating. I tried to get up but my head kept spining. "Oh my God Natasha you scared the shit out of me." I turned and saw a blood shot teary eyed Ariana. "What happened?" "I don't know we were in Giovanna's and then you saw Shemar walk in, you were leaving when you stopped and threw up then passed out." "I don't even remember that." In the middle of us talking in walked a stressed looking Shemar and the doctor. "Well Ms. Bennett you gave us quite a scare didn't you." "I guess I did." "Okay well we figured out the problem you haven't been eating on the regular have you." "Not really." "Natasha you have to keep in mind that its not just about you anymore, your feeding for two now." "I know" "Well your vitals seem fine now so after we fill out some paper work you can go but you have to eat as soon as you leave." "Okay."

When the doctor left the room it was complete silence and I just couldn't look at Shemar. "Ariana can you excuse me and Natasha for a minute?" "Sure" "What the hell Ariana" "Natasha grow up you chose later." I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms watching her walk out the door. I felt his eyes burning into me but I just couldn't look at him. "So when the hell were you going to tell me that you were carrying my child." "When the hell were you going to tell me you had a girlfriend? Where is she if I may ask?" "Please Natasha not today just answer my question." Who said it was yours." "Natasha don't bullshit with me right now because if you haven't noticed I'm not in the mood." "Okay Shemar look I'm six weeks pregnant and yes its yours, I'm not asking you to take care of it because I'm woman enough to take care of it on my own, so we really have nothing to talk after this." "Have you lost your fucking mind were talking about my first child! You know what I'm not even gonna make a big discussion with you. Since you took it upon yourself to have me miss six weeks of this pregnancy already I'm gonna take it upon myself as to tell you that your moving in with me as of next week. I'm gonna tell you this once and once only your carrying my child so you can't get rid of me whether you like it or not am I understood?" "--" "Natasha don't test my patience I said am I understood?" "Yes Shemar damn now go back to your girlfriend." "Who? Maria? One she's not a girlfriend she's a friend and two I want someone else." "Isn't that just lovely." I let the sarcasm drip from every word.

I saw him getting close to me and I was getting aggravated. "Don't get close to me Shemar I'm not in the mood for you." "That tongue of yours will get you in so much trouble with me." "Oh really. Someone help me I'm so scared." He was standing right next to me and him being so close was uncomfortable. "You definitely should be." His hand went into my hair and turned my head facing him. My heart started to escalate the more he leaned down. His lips were above mine and my heart meter was beating erratically. "You still think I don't have an effect on you." Before he could kiss me the nurse walked in saving me. "Okay Ms.Bennet your free to go and Shemar watch your girlfriend better please." "Oh trust me I plan to." Something tells me he had different intentions.