Surprise Part 2

She stood there stunned for a little before she snapped into a full rage "Surprise!?? Well I'll be damned. Girl don't you dare say no surprise after not contacting me for a whole 2 1/2 months. I oughta beat yo behind like you stole somethin all the worrying you had me doin. Do you know how much I couldn't sleep. What did I tell you when you left?" "That you-" "I tell you what I told you. I told you to call me everyday." "I know I-" "Little girl I didn't tell you to speak." I hung my head and waited for her to finish tearing me a new one. When she was done she took a deep breath and held open her arms. "Now come and give yo mama some love because I missed my baby." When I felt my mom's arms around me I let out the deep breath I didn't even know I was holding and wrapped my arm around her feeling right at home. "I missed you too mama so much." She pulled back and gave me the look that only a mother could give that makes you feel like a kid again "Then why the hell didn't you contact me. I called all the sisters at the church just to have a prayer session hopin you were okay" Like I said really old fashioned. "I've been a little busy." "Oh hush child you ain't never to busy to call ya mama." She looked over my shoulder and put on her southern charm smile.  "Who these people you done bought wit you baby?" "Mama you remember Ariana. She use to live here right across the street before her family moved to New York." "Oh my goodness I barely recognized you baby. You done got so big and so beautiful." "Thank you so much." "And this is...um..." "No need to be shy baby. I'm her boyfriend Shemar Moore nice to meet you ma'am." "Well I'll be damned my baby datin the CEO." "MAMA." "Child don't be raisin yo voice at me I'm still yo mama." I looked down and I heard Ariana laugh behind me "Yes ma'am." "Well ain't this somethin. Someone can actually shut you up." "Shut up Ari." "Well why don't you kids come on on in here. I just finished cookin yo favorites baby." "How did you know I was comin?" "Somethin just told me to make ya favorites so I did." I smiled and we all walked in and went around the corner too see someone already sitting there that made me tighten my grip around Shemar's hand and drop my smile. "Hey big sis long time no see." I looked at my momma like what the hell. "Now don't give me that look she just here for Sunday dinner. Both of y'all behave." We all sat down Shemar on my left and Ari on my right wit mama and my sister Danaysha across from us.

Let me give you all a little background about me and my so called sister. I couldn't stand her every since we were little because she was just a whore. I know she my sister but the truth is the truth. When she in the 4th grade and I was in the 5th we were the best of friends until she started hanging out with the middle school whores. I didn't think my sister could be like that but when I came home and caught her sucking my boyfriend at the time dick in my room that's when I lost all respect for her. As time went on she just turned into more and more of a slut lettin anything get in between her legs for the right amount.

"All right y'all bow ya heads and close your eyes. Dear heavenly father we ask that you bless this food that is going into our bodies and that you keep us all safe and in your sights. I also wanna thank you for bringing my babies to me and the guest that are here. In your name I pray amen"

When she was done we all dove in. My momma made honey baked chicken, loaded mashed potatoes, corn, corn bread, and collard greens. I was piling my plate and didn't notice I was being watched until I looked over at Shemar. "What" "I'm not feeding you enough." "I have my reasons." He just smiled and kissed my forehead then continued eating. "So its been a long time since you brought a boyfriend home shasha." I looked up and saw her smirking. "You should know exactly why sis. Still swallowing kids?" She stared at me and I stared back until she looked away. I looked over at my momma and she was giving me that behave look. "So Shemar what's it like being a CEO of such a big company?" He looked at me then my sister before clearing his throat. "Its hard work but it gets the bills paid." "I'm sure it does" she licked her lips then looked at me again giving me a smile when my mom looked away. I wanted to jump over this table and lung right for my sister and I would have if I didn't have respect for myself or my baby. Shemar leaned over and whispered in my ear making me blush and smile. "Baby girl will you help me get dessert." "Sure mama." I turned and caught Ariana's hand.  Watch my sister and Shemar." Ari smiled and nodded her head.

When we got in the kitchen my momma closed the doors and just looked at me. "What's wrong" she just kept staring at me and shaking her head. "Momma?" "Oh baby girl." "What is it mama?" "I know your pregnant baby." "What?" "Baby you don't have to lie I can tell. You've been a B cup every since the tenth grade and now you're what a C plus I just watched you eat twice of what you normally do. Then I had a dream about fishes. I know it's not Danaysha so..." I felt like somebody just sucked the life out of me. I felt the shame wash over me again and couldn't even look at her. "I'm so sorry mama. I didn't even mean for this to happen." She pulled me into her arms and rocked me back and forth. "Its okay baby. God gave you a gift and a great man. From what I can see he cares about you deeply." "Momma I don't know if I can be a good mother." "Well you was grown enough to lay down and make this baby so you gonna be grown and have it. But you're strong and smart and got such a good heart that I know you will do just fine. Just remember everything your father and I taught you may God rest his soul." We stood there for a little me wrapped in her arms before I spoke.  "I miss him mama so much." "I do too baby. He would be so proud of you. He would have tried to kill that man but he would still be proud." I started laughing and wiped my eyes. "I should still beat yo behind for being grown and goin against the ways that I taught you but I'm gonna let this go."

We got the peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream with some plates and spoons. When we walked out Shemar rushed over to me and took everything out of my hands and put them on the table. "When you with me you don't lift a finger." I looked up at him then looked down blushing "Thank you." He leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek then moved to my ear. "I have a little more respect for your mother's house but when we get home I won't be such a gentleman" I caught my breathe and looked up to see him wink. We sat back down and continued eating while my mom told stories about my sister and I from when we were younger.

I felt my eyes start getting heavy so I leaned on Shemar and closed my eyes. "Ma'am it was a pleasure meeting you but we should get going." "What? Ain't no way I'm havin y'all go back tonight y'all can leave tomorrow after breakfast." "Really it's no-" "I said I'm not havin it." "Alright which room." "Well you and Natasha can sleep in her old room. First door when you go upstairs on the left and you sweetheart can sleep in the room across the hall from Natasha's." "Thank you ma'am." "Oh hush with that ma'am stuff you can call me mama. Goodnight." I felt Shemar lift me up and carry me all the way to my room. I might as well get use to this. He laid me down and stripped me out of my clothes and put me in one of his big shirts. I heard him take off his clothes then he laid down wrapping his arms around me. "Goodnight beautiful."I went to sleep in his arms feeling extremely comfortable.