Out of My Control

Every thing about Shemar drives me crazy from his Armani Cologne to his all black tailored suit. Seeing him at his desk with power radiating off of him was such a turn on. Damn it focus Natasha.

"Thank you Sarah that will be all." When she left it was complete silence. "Well Ms. Bennett is it, you can sit so we can get started with the interview." Really he's gonna act like he doesn't even know who I am, fine two can play that game. I sat down in the chair across from him and the interview began.

"So tell me Natasha, how did you find out about Moore Incorporation?" "Well after I received my Bachelors degree in business I sent out my resume to different companies but this company really peaked my interest. I heard about it through a friend so I thought why not send my resume over." "And so sleeping with the owner of the company was your way of getting in good." That comment itself caught me off guard. "Excuse me" "Natasha you know damn well what I'm talking about. You knew who I was at the club." "Don't flatter yourself sweetie not everyone knows your face." "So your going to lie now." "How you gon tell me what the hell I know." I always did a good job  of hiding my accent but right now I was pissed. "Are you mad because I'm telling the truth." "You know what fuck you and this job because I can easily get a job anywhere else asshole." I got up and attempted to walk to the door only to have him grab me and pull me into him. My back was to his chest and I tried pulling away but his grip only tightened around my waist and his lips were right above my ear. "Mr.Moore let me go" "So formal. I find you extremely sexy when your mad." "Then I must be the finest woman you've ever seen now let me go." "Or what."

He spun me around and pushed me against his desk. Their really was no point in fighting Shemar because no matter how hard I tried I was no match for his strength. Pinning my hands behind my back he leaned down and before I could say anything his lips crashed onto mine. I tried fighting it at first but his lips felt so good that I just gave in. He started sucking on my bottom lip asking for entrance and after a little hesitation I gave it to him. He lifted me up and sat me on his desk getting in between my thighs. I threw my head back when he started sucking on my neck and rubbing on my thighs. Natasha what the hell are you doing control yourself.

When his hand went up my skirt and went into my panties I couldn't help the moan that left my mouth. "Mr.Moore I can't do this. We really have to stop." "Mmm you calling me that is only making it harder for you. Are you sure you want me to stop." He stuck two fingers inside me and started pumping slowly but getting faster. I arched my back and moaned his name begging him to go faster. "Sh..Shemar please" At this point in time I threw all caution out the window. I knew what I was doing right now was wrong I really did but damn it just felt so good. He started going faster and as soon as I was about to cum he stopped. I let out a whimper of need feeling desperate and he only just started. He pulled me into a deep rough kiss leaving my bottom half aching. He kissed up and down my neck hitting a spot. "Sh..Shemar pl..please" I've never been one to beg but this man just does something to me. "I didn't give you permission to cum." With all the authority that was in his voice my body was screaming for a release. "Lean back." Without taking my eyes off of him I leaned back and he immediately went to work. Dear God the things this man does to me with his tongue is just sinful. "Oh yes Shemar please don't stop." I was way past worrying about if someone heard me. Natasha this is so wrong. Who gives a damn it felt so good. I felt my orgasm building up and as soon as it was about to hit me he stopped again. I let my body fall back on the desk in frustration "Dammit Shemar stop fucking around." He stood up and started unzipping his pants. "Tell me what you want Natasha." "I want you Shemar please." "What is it that you want" He wanted me to say it. I looked up at him and started blushing. I felt him start rubbing himself against my entrance. "I can't give you what you want if you don't tell me." He stuck the tip in me then pulled out chucking at my frustration. "Damn it Shemar fuck-"

Before I could even finish I felt him ram himself all inside me. "Shit!" He showed me no mercy as he pounded into me. I felt him go deeper and hit a spot. I pulled back it was too much but he grabbed onto my hips and slammed right back into my spot. He lifted my legs over his shoulder and if it was possible I felt him go even deeper driving my body to places it has never been. "Shemar Dear God I'm..I'm." My back arched and I clenched around him tumbling into a mind blowing orgasm "Shit Natasha." His thrust got slower but deeper making me crash into another orgasm. "You're so damn tight." He thrust all the way into me then rotated his hips. "Oh Fuck Shemar Yes!!" My entire body started shaking from such intense pleasure. This was a back bending toe curling orgasm. "Shemar por favor deja de" He wouldn't stop and it was too much. "Shemar enough please let go." His thrust got faster then he growled in my ear and I felt him cum. That triggered another orgasm and I tightened around him throwing my head back. He collapsed on top of me I was so tired and my body felt like it was coming down from its high when his phone rang.

"What is it!?!" "I'm sorry to interrupt you Mr.Moore but your girlfriend Maria is on her way up." My body froze and I immediately felt disgusted. I pushed him off of me and started getting dressed. "Shit. Alright thank you." When he hung up I turned around to grab my shoes but he grabbed me around my waist making me slap him with everything I had in me. "GIRLFRIEND!? Are you fucking serious Shemar you have a girlfriend?" "Look Natasha I didn't-" "Shut the FUCK UP!! You make me sick. Tell me. Were you ever going to inform me you had a girlfriend? Oh I'm sorry I have no right to ask we fucked after meeting in a club!!! You know what keep your job. Seeing you everyday is the last thing I need in my life after this." Before he could even say anything else I ran out the office letting the tears of shame fall. How the hell could I be so stupid.