Part 25

UPDATE!

Thanks @belindahodes for you vote.  I may not do shout-outs to every specific person but I thank you all. Thank you all again for my almost 800 views!!!

I just went through my book and wow I'm super super sorry for all my grammar mistakes.

My snapchat -klancy23

Roxy's pov

"Let me go over it again." Ace was pacing our bedroom checking off each finger about his new rules.ainly just no lying, talkng to Dallas, thinking about him a bunch of over-protecting rules. I haven't seen Dallas for two days. He found my number and continues to text me and when Ace saw his number he lost it. Kept saying I don't love him if I text Dallas again, I never did anyway. I watched him for a bit more before standing up and reached for his fingers lowering them.

"Shut up Alpha. I never texted him, I haven't saw him in two days trust me already." He shook his head and walked from my grip. "By the way he said if I don't see him he will make trouble so I come to him. I hope it won't come to that. At least text him I'm fine Ace." 

"I'll text him again saying you don't wanna see him but I'll pretend to be you and make him hate you then he won't wanna talk to you." Ace has swooped this low.

"You're such a dick!" Dallas is my only friend and Ace know this since he scared all my others off. Damn him.

"I'm your dick. Deal with it." I admit him trying to kill my anger is cute but I'm still pissed. Ugh he right he is my dick of an Alpha mate.

"Exactly so listen to me!"

"No." Not the first time his told me no even though I know he wants me to. I went to the bathroom and slammed the door. I splashed my face with water and looked into the mirror. My hair was in a messy bun, I had on little make up and no accessories. My tank top showed my tattoo slightly and I had on a pair of shorts, lazy but hot. The last time I ran was with Dallas. This house has been a prison since it was Ace's last straw when Dallas messaged me. A run would clear my mind I think. 

"How about that run you wanted to go on a while ago. Want to go now?"I spun Ace around to tower over me. He eyes running over my body. There was lust in his eyes, trying so hard to be mad at his mate.

"Its about time I suppose." We walked down the stairs with some space in between getting weird looks from everyone. I sighed when we finally made it outside. 

"I can breathe." Ace chuckled at my dramatic words. 

************

We walked for a bit before we were hidden by trees and we shifted. For my second time shifting it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. My first time was the worst day and best of my life. I was part of Bloody moon pack so I could use their mind-link to talk to Ace and everyone else. I loved being a wolf. Even when I' in human form. It comes with power and looks everything it heightened, hearing, scent, running skills.   My thoughts cut off when I smelt blood and my side started to sting, what the fuck.  Ace started snarling loudly and hovered over me quickly his eyes not leaving the other wolf, a rogue. Ace licked where the rogue had scratched me.

"Ewe stop that." I said in mind-link to him. I noticed how the rogue stared at his neck which only meant that he was going to go for it. My side stung and Ace was lower so I came from under him and stood in front of his neck getting a nasty look fro the rogue.

"What are you doing get away from my neck and under me Roxy." Ace knew why I was at his neck. He didn't shove me away and under him so I figured he must have wanted me there so he could attack the rogue better.

Ace pov

Blood? Why did I smell blood? I looked to Roxy who tumbled into me and then I seen a rogue, shit. I pulled Roxy under me and licked her side which had blood coming out. 

"Ewe stop that." Roxy mind-linked me.

The rogue was only small but he wanted death coming on my territory causing my mate to bleed. Roxy didn't whimper at her injury. We had traveled from the house and we right beside Dallas' land, right on the border really. I didn't even notice that or heard the rogue I was watching Roxy her wolf was so beautiful. I was finally getting to run with her for the first tie and a damn rogue comes along. He already hurt my mate so I'm not offering hi a deal to join my pack or anything at all.

Roxy moved under me and came to my neck confusing e at first but I looked to the rogue who snarled at her obviously wanting to go there and she took it over with her body. I told her to get away but her in front of my neck helped more. I leaped over her and took at the rogue biting his side. I should question him and make him suffer way more in the prison because he touched Roxy.

"Rogue along west side of territory,careful Dallas' border. Hurry up."  I mind-link my security whom came immediately and took him. "I'll deal with him after take him to the special prison." I nodded to Roxy and pushed her along to the house. I wanted her to shift in my room so I could look at her side before letting my wolf take over and kill the rogue who dare hurt my mate