Part 23

Ace's pov

I've gone crazy again after not seeing her at lunch I checked for a car which was gone. I thought she came home since she was in a fight and kicked out of some classes. I never see her which I think I will change since I'm Alpha and I can. I want to see my mate during school. I want every second with her so that will need to be fixed.

I smelled her after a few seconds I looked up to her and she cussed. "Fuck." when I started towards her.

"I dropped it yesterday Roxy. What should I do today?" I watched her look at the floor and mumble to drop it again, which wasn't going to happen. "Look at me." She did but very slowly. "Where were you and don't lie because I sell him."

"With Dallas."

"Why Roxy?"

"I was having a bad fucking day!" I ran a hand threw my hair aggressively.

"So I heard."

"Good then I don't need to explain myself." She stomped to the closet and grabbed random shorts and tank top.

"No no I'd love to hear your side of you getting kicked out of classes, getting into a fight and ditching." She huffed and pulled down her pants distraction I kept thinking.

"Vicky pissed me off Ace so I took my anger out on something that means little to me, school." 

"That's not a real reason Roxy!"

"It is! Vicky won't talk to me and Zak won't because she won't so I have no friends because everyone else sucks." That hurt she didn't even come to me.

"So Vicky stopped talking to you and you lose it like that?"

"Yeah I was mad all morning about it and the teachers got tired of my attitude so I left class and heard some whore talking about you so I picked a fight with her and won like always. I couldn't wait to leave any longer so I went to Dallas like I used to before he left." She picked a fight because a dirty whore was talking about me, kinda cute. Possessive of her mate that can slide.

"No more Dallas that's what I'm here for." I sighed loudly and walked to her then pulled her from the closet. "This is the last time I'm forgiving you this quickly Roxy." She nodded and smiled. Her smile was so beautiful.

"I know but I've always been close to Dallas it will take time to cut him off Ace." I kicked the bed and stopped when she whimpered. "Ace, I said it will take time. He'll be cut off before you know it. Stop hurting yourself when you get angry with me." I felt her arms wrap around me from behind. The best feeling. I swung her around making her grasp. I kissed her roughly and she kissed me back. I trailed kisses to my mark. MY mark. I repeated she is mine she won't leave.

"Mine." I muttered before biting her again. "Is that clear?" I licked up the blood and kissed the spot.

"Yes Ace." I kissed her again before getting up and leaving her. My wolf was mad I did it but she needs to learn who she belongs to. I locked the door making sure she would go to bed.

*************

After coming back in I saw her sleeping looking at peace. I stripped down to my boxers and moved the covers getting in with her. I placed a wet kiss on her cheek making her turn into me. I felt her leg wrap around me and I hoped she will learn that this is the last straw of her going off.

"I love you Ace." Her eyes opened and her lips pecked mine.

"I love you to princess." I nuzzled into her neck and rolled on top of her to look in her eyes. A little fear sparked me but I ignored it and continued to kiss her. "Goodnight." She turned and I moved closer not wanting any space between our bodies. She didn't move away so she felt the same. 

Another shout out to @LinaSoud0 & @Hadassan_04 & @Harley3300 for adding His kidnapped possession to your library. Hope you amazing people enjoy.

Love you all, K.

<3