part 12

"So this day has been beyond boring." I stated and plopped down at our table next to Vicky. "New table member?" I pointed to Zak who simply nodded. "No talking to me?" and he nodded again. "Alpha say so?" and he nodded yet again. "Ugh bastard." I sighed and looked around for him sitting at his table, a little show might show who's boss. "Don't worry about it. He won't actually kill you since I'm his mate and that would make me hate him dearly."

"Thanks Roxy but I'm still taking it seriously." Great lost a friend who's my other friends mate probably lost her to. I walked over to Ace's able with all eyes on me, again never seen a walking goddess. 

"Hey baby." I sat right on his lap and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Hello princess. I'm glad you're still wearing my sweater." He smirked this guy really thought I was into him, well I was completely but I can't think like that. 

"So I'm bored of school. I think we could do a bit better then just sitting at a table in this dumb place. What do you say?" I whispered in his ear leaving my lips to linger it always sends him shivers. I heard a bunch of "damn" and "that's hot" plus "ohhh" from his friends. He growled at them a little and I tugged at his hair putting his lips on mine. 

"Okay. What do you have in mind babe?"

"A pool party." I jumped from his lap. "Glad you said yes babe because it's already in progress at your house. See you there." I whispered in his ear again and a low growl escaped his lips. "All of you guys to then we can have fun." I sent a air kiss and strode to my table grabbing my people heading out to his house, sorry Alpha...

*****************

Hours in everyone who didn't live here started to part leaving only a few people. Ace, Vicky, Dex, Zak, some other chick and myself. I had a green olive bikini on and it made my tan glow. Ace definitely noticed as he swam towards me placing his hands on my thighs interrupting my conversation with Zak and Vicky.

"Everyone is gone but you still make him wear a shirt?" I asked Vicky who had a cover up on.

"Yeah. I don't want any girl looking at my boy." They laughed.

"So should  put on a shirt for you?" I thought about this and nodded which caused him to smirk.

"Does that go for me too?" Dex popped in.

"Nah I need something good to look at Dex." Dex chuckled and went back to his own thing as Ace pulled himself from the pool getting me wet and not in the good way. I decided to follow him inside as he made his way to his room.

"It's not funny you know." I frowned and wrapped a towel around me laying down on his bed.

"What isn't?"

"You. First Zak and the flirting. Next teasing me any time you can and now flirting with Dex."

"Oh" I felt him get closer and his eyes on me. "Well Zak was never going to happen anyway and I only teased sine you threatened me with Zak's life,Dex meh I don't really know pay back for when I saw you look at some girl in school." Lie I never saw him in school. He was know standing at my feet.

"I didn't look at another girl in school!" I felt like a wimp when he rose his voice, damn Alpha.

"You could have and I wouldn't have known." By the time my last word left my lips he had his arms above my head holding him above me.

"I made you wear my sweater so guys knew your mine not really your clothing but that's a benefit. I looked at no girl. I may have been a player before you but I never slept with any of them except one but that doesn't matter now. Like you said about Dallas experiment for when your mate comes."