I'm biting you now

This chapter is sexual not the whole part though only the end so I think you will be able to tell when things heat up....I type quickly and don't really check for grammar sorry...

"And we are done." I spun Abby around so she could look into her mirror. I didn't want to go crazy on her shes not that old for makeup. Eye shadow, lip gloss, mascara and concealer.

"Wow thank you Roxy. I want to be just as pretty as you when I grow up."

"Don't worry you'll have your own type of pretty. Boys will be dropping on their knees for you." I patted her nose with my index finger.

"Just like Ace does for you." She also tapped my nose. I chuckled as we skipped down the stairs. Everyone told her how cute she was and so on. The guys from the pack sat at the table and eyes us. I didn't see any girls other then Vicky. A growl came fro behind me and pulled me int a hard chest.

"Mine." Ace pecked my forehead and the boys turned away mumbling curse words. "Hey." he smiled slightly.

"Hey to you too." My arms went around his neck and he lifted me up. A gasp escaped my mouth and he chuckled.

"Ace please go eat. Roxy a moment?" He nodded and dropped me pecking my forehead again.

"How's the mark? Still painful?" I nodded and she went on apologizing for last night.

Ace's pov

"How's the mark? Still painful?" My mother asked my mate in a small voice. She nodded to her and apologized for walking in, well Abby walking in, then said it was her fault she was in pain. Pain? Our mates in pain? my wolf whined not knowing this.

"Yo Alpha Ace." I turned to Dex shouting at me."Stop whining about your damn mate. She's five feet away and marked. Nobody is going to touch a marked mate and an Alphas at that.

"Damn mate?" I watched Dex gulped and I elbowed him in the gut,hard. I let him grunt a bit before speaking. "Don't ever fucking say that again or much worst will happen. I don't care if you're Beta, you don't talk about my mate like that.!"I stood up and I could feel my wolf going insane. Either shift or find something to calm yourself down I repeated to myself. 

"Come here Ace." My mate walked to me grabbing my hand, she noticed I was shaking and moved quicker to the kitchen and out of the dining room. "Come on." She jumped on the island and sat down cupping my face as I sat on a chair. Roxy's forehead come to mine and rested. I felt like I was going to calm down until I heard footsteps. 

"Get out!" I yelled out loud not looking to who it was, I think Abby since the steps were light and I heard a sniffle.

"That wasn't nice." Roxy stated.

"I don't care right now. I really need you to shut up or get out because I'm going to shift soon." She didn't reply and I thought she was going to leave since she jumped down, we were now face to face. I pulled her on my lap and kissed her hard.

"Not here." My mate whimpered. I nodded and kept kissing along her jawline, walking up to my room. I heard a few cheers as I went up and grinned but ignored them I wasn't trying to get her in bed but it seemed to be going that way. I felt in control more then my wolf now but I couldn't stop. I nuzzled my face in between her neck and breathed in grapefruit and mint. "Lock the door this time?" 

"Most definitely and is anyone interrupts I'm ripping their head off and I made sure they know."

"Firstly you will not do that and stop talking." I chuckled and tossed her on the bed. "What upset you so much?" her eyes looked into mine and then away, black and killer has come back. "Never mind." I leaned onto her and she pulled my shirt off. I struggled to pull off hers with the buttons. I growled and ripped it impatiently. "That was hot." I grinned and kissed her hard making her moan.  

"I love when I make that sound come from your mouth." I whispered and she switched on top straddling me. Roxy kissed down from my lips to chest. She drooled over its perfection. I felt her lick and suck my chest and a moan escaped me.

"I like hearing that when I make you do it." I chuckled and stripped her from her shorts.

"It's a good thing this room is sound proof babe be-" i didn't finished my sentence as a tingly feeling went over my body as I look at her lace bra and panties, myself in boxers.

"Because I'm going to make you scream." She finished my sentence And tugged at my lip for entrance which I gave. Our bodies were electric together like the first time she ran into me at school, which I'm glad I skipped today finally she would be my mate.

"I'm going to bit you." Just as I said it my teeth were in her neck. She shouted in pain but it came into pleasure as I licked it. "I couldn't hold back." Roxy didn't say a word except for kissing me hard like I did her. "I love you Roxy."