part 1

I sat by the lake on a large rock simple watching the moon on the water. It was so peaceful until I heard a growled.

"What the fuc-." A wolf came from the other side of the lake. I stood there frozen as it approached me. Do I run? No thats just dumb but I didn't have another option. I rose up slowly and casually walked off the rock. My house wasn't to far from here thats why I came here to hide from life and Noah's devious grins to me. Noah's dad and mine were really close, My father being a friendly an hosted a lot of diners inviting the same men to his meetings. The wolf snarled at me and kept coming to me every step I took away didn't make up for his large steps. My hands furiously shook as I grabbed a tree to hold me up and then my feet took me as away as fast as they could. I heard myself breathing heavy and every step pounded in the ground I never looked back until I reached my doorstep.

"Roxy?!"

"Ah!" I wiped around to see Noah's dad. "Jesus Mr.Gilbert you scared me. Um where's my dad?"

"He is in a meeting, why?"

"No reason I just need to talk to him. Can I come in my own house now?" I said in a rude tone and looked behind me still looking for the wolf.

"Yeah sure. Are you alright?" Mr.Gilbert pulled a leaf out from my hair.

"Yeah yeah excuse me." I went straight to my dads office. "Mr.Sears Can I have a moment of you time?" During his meetings I was not aloud to call him dad or anything. He wanted everyone to know he was the boss and dad made him sound soft.

"Yes of coarse. Excuse me." The men nodded and made there way out of the office. "Let's here it."

"I saw a wolf. A huge black wolf dad. I was sitting on a rock by the lake when it popped out of a tree." I replied quickly and he nodded at me.

"Sit here and wait further instructions." Of coarse I nodded letting him attend businesses me being his second priority. There were some mumbles and growling noises coming from the living room then my father entered again." Honey I'm sorry to drop this on you, you should have been told before your eighteenth birthday but here it goes. I don't have business meetings, well not exactly, their pack meetings like werewolf packs." I started to laugh when he grabbed my chin holding it into his face, serious face. "Not a laughing matter, I'm the Alpha of Shadow Howlers and Gilbert is my beta,second of command. Noah will be replacing me soon when he finds his mate."

"Mate as in someone he wants to spend the rest of his life with?"

"Yes. Dear i' glad you're taking this well." I wasn't taking it well but I couldn't oppose on his way of life.

"So am I?"

"No. Which I'm kinda glad. There is another pack,Bloody Moon they go to your school as well as mine. Girls and boys."

"Oh okay. Um are they bad?" I was not happy he kept this from me but I needed some information.

"That's for another time. Why don't we go to the pack house grab a bag with clothes for school tomorrow."

"Pack house?"

"Yes. Wolfs all live there.. Some with mates others not so I'll keep you close and you can stay in Gilbert's sons room with him. I trust he won't do anything. Only for a few days until we've cleared this area." I ran to my room and shoved a long t shirt, shorts and a black crop top in for tomorrow and bed. I grabbed my keys and made my way downstairs.

"I'll take those." Dad grabbed them and walked to my car. It was a beauty. Gray dodge charger with purple headlights and stripes going along the sides. I didn't love purple but my father got it as a gift.

"Why can't I drive?"

"Not so safe tonight." I turned to the window taking in all of tonight's events.

********

The pack house was gorgeous and large. The wooden doors opened by my father simply nodding. I was greeted inside with teenager males staring at me, I didn't know many of the some from my school others a little older but a few faces were familiar.

"Zak come and take my daughter to Noah's room please." He asked and then repeated again."ZAK." The Zak guy stopped staring at me and grabbed my bag and placed his hand on my back guiding me. He wore jeans and a black tee. His face spoke business but I saw him sneak a few looks. Finally I broke the silence,

"You like what you see?" He chuckled scanning over me another time. I hadn't changed into something more appropriate so I stood with him in jean shorts that just hid my butt and a white tanks top slightly see through.

"Well you're hot and could be a mate to any of the guys being human. So yes I do like what I see but you my darling would be a one time thing with me your dad being the Alpha."

"Well there was a compliment in there somewhere and boy you would be a one night stand for me not even a thing." He smiled as did I until a door opened, Noah.

"Roxy. Babe is Zak bothering?"

"Babe? How original Noah..." A giggle slipped my mouth making Zak smile and Noah to snarl-actually snarl like a wolf then he dragged me into his room.

"So this is where you will be staying my-"

"Yes your room I know thanks." He definitely didn't like my tone. "This is not permanent since I'm leaving as soon as everything is fixed.

"That could be the case but maybe not." I rolled my eyes at his dumb comment and started to strip. No I'm not a slut at all. Vicky my best friend and I were out in the lake late one night skinny dipping and Noah came along with his friend drunk from that night it no longer bothered me who saw me naked.

"Whoa okay then." Noah seemed surprised about me changing right then and there.

"Never seen a girl in her bra and underwear before?" I rolled my eyes. It's the same thing as a bathing suit jeez.

"Oh I've seen plenty but nothing like this." He's eyes strolled my body every curve shivered something about him.

"Roxy everything okay?"

"Everything's good Alpha Sears shes int the bathroom changing.

"Good then you won't mind me coming in." The door slowly opened and fear strung Noah's eyes as he shoved me along I felt like struggling with him for fun. I laughed and tripped into the bathroom then sat and waited till he left.

###################

SOOOO.... I deleted my other wolf both and started this one. Hope you like it!

<3