part 4

Roxy's pov

"Why the fuck did you cover my mark and who the hell were you talking to in the hallway?!" I flinched as Noah came rushing into the pack kitchen I was going home alone in my own car to get some new clothing while their was a pack meeting. The meeting was only recently called after lunch, Zak filled me in with his mind link thingy.

"Well you didn't expect me not to and none of your business!" I walked up to Noah's room to collect my purse and keys thinking I would go a little earlier then the pack.

"I want people to know who owns you and that would mean it is my business!" Noah made his way up the stairs as well. I slammed the door on his face which made him even angrier since I heard a loud snarled leave his lips. "I would suggest you open this door immediately." Boy did he have it wrong I locked the door and I sat on the bed hoping he would calm down. I kept thinking about the guy I slammed into at school. His eyes looked so cold and hurt when I left him. I found myself whining I never saw him again. Seriously what was wrong with me one bump into this guy and suddenly i'm drooling over him badly. "ROXY!" Was he always like this jeez. I went into the walk in closet and grabbed my stuff then walked out to the balcony. A few guys jumped outside when Noah yelled again. I stood laughing at how made he was.

"Hey Zak can you catch me?" I whispered down after climbing down another balcony as he nodded to me silently. He caught me quickly in his string arms..that sounded cheesy but hey he is hot and full of muscles.

"I didn't help you." He winked then kept walking as I started my car. The pack meeting was in two hours. I had planned on staying in to listen since I knew what they were.

************

I got out of my car slipping my purse over my shoulder and checking my phone messaging Vicky back telling her to go out with Zak. I talked to her over lunch and repeatedly told her to she will date him and fall in love she always does. I knew she would be safe with him so I encouraged it knowing he was a wolf.

"AH." I felt another shock in my shoulder and it kept stinging so I ran off into to the kitchen sink wiping off all the concealer seeing if it would help which it did a little. I needed to find out what I needed to do to get rid of Noah's mark and how I was going to deal with him.

 I changed into black jeans and a olive green tank top keeping on my jewelry like always and fixed my make up.

I moved to my bed which didn't seem right I had made it when I left but it looked like someone had a nap on it. Maybe it was just me. I went to leave my room when something covered my mouth and I instantly fell asleep.

Ace's pov

The pack meeting was in two hours so they wouldn't be arriving till after this pack was late for everything. I checked the front door noticing it was open, dumb move. I went upstairs following my mates scent. Her room was plain and simple. Red walls, a balcony, a few pictures with friends and a bed.  Her bed wasn't fresh so she didn't sleep here for a few days I dropped down and rubbed in her scent sending my wolf crazy. I rushed to the bathroom as a car pulled in the driveway, it was her. The front door opened and a scream came from her, she talked to her self how cute. She changed quickly and seemed to shrug off the bed being ruffled. I've kidnapped people before so I did my usual but gently since it was my mate and I didn't want to hurt her. I hope she'll forgive me.

So Ace kidnapped Roxy instead of simply  asking her out like a normal guy...well he's not normal is he. Read on this was a 300 word shorter chapter but more is coming. <3