part 11

I passed by everyone in the pack house in the kitchen eating their eyes all on me. Has no one seen a walking goddess before?  

I made my way to the end of the drive way. I don't have my car, phone or a sense of directions what am I doing... my only thoughts the whole time. 

"Where have you been little one?" I immediately stopped as I heard that rough voice, Noah...shit shit shit shit shit.

"Places. Go away Noah." A car door slammed and Noah got out.

"Whats that smell?" He came closer and all I could think of was Ace.

"What?"

"That's a new scent. Where have you been?"

"Walking. I've been walking."

"Bullshit! Let's go!"

"Where are we going?"

"To my pack house."  And with that we were in and sped off.

*********************

"I can't believe it. What happened darling?" I've been gone for like two days and my dad is as calm as could be.

"Places, excuse me." I ran to my room locking the door. I grabbed my father phone off the table before running up and I dialed Number's.

"You okay sir?"

"He's fine. Its Roxy."

"Are you okay? I saw you leave and the Alpha was pacing and making a lot of phone calls after you left."

"I'm fine. I just thought about Dallas and then I let it slip about I felt good right now and then he blew up. I told him parts about Dallas the rogues, him wanting more, the fooling around then tears were coming so I got up and left. Noah picked e up and brought me to the pack house so I'm in my room." I told Zak almost everything since we got tight and him in Ace's pack.

"Alright alright. Do you want me to come?"

"No actually I'm going to tell dad about my mate and then see if Ace still wants me that I dont know. I will call you later. Okay?" I waited an okay but got something else.

"Of coarse I still want you Roxy. Tell your father then come back immediate"

"Ace?"

"Come home soon baby." I nodded and jumped to tell y dad the news.

Ace's pov

"Alright alright. Do you want me to come get you?" I came from my office and heard Zak on the phone.

  "No actually I'm going to tell dad about my mate and then see if Ace still wants me that I dont know. I will call you later. Okay?"  That was Roxy, where was she. I grabbed the phone from him and managed to get something out.

"Of coarse I sill want you Roxy." She thought I didn't want her.

"Ace?" I missed her sweet voice already. I wanted her back safe with me.

"Come home soon baby." With that she was gone. I had been upset she left this morning. I wanted to know more about this Dallas so I made a few calls gathering information. He was taken in a rogue attack so I'm assuming he's died. Roxy did tell Vicky about him. Vicky came willingly to give me information.  They did have a close relationship. He hadn't found he's mate and nor had she so they did fool around like she said but it became more to him. I wasn't to worried anymore since the rogues finished him. He wouldn't be near her again if I had a say and I do have one whether Roxy likes it or not. Vicky had also mentioned an anklet that he gave her. One she was looking for this morning damn it that needs to go.

An amazing smell filled my nose of Grapefruit and mint, Roxy. I walked to the door seeing a gray and purple car pull up. Purple didn't seem like her but the car design did.

I opened the door in a rush. I needed to touch her so badly. I stroked her hair as she wrapped her arms around my waist. Damn no feeling could beat this one.

"I missed you princess." I whispered softly and she held on tighter.

"Me too baby." A small part of my wolf lit up when she said baby, it sounded so good.