The Teacher's Nephew

( I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE, this is only show how my character Axel kinda looks!)

(Michael's point of view)

Its Sunday night, I lie down on my king size bed, thinking that maybe I shouldn't come to school would Rose even face me. *Ring* * Ring*, I reached over and picked up the phone, " Hello, Michael Valentine." I said over the phone, I was expecting to hear Hannah, but it was my sister, Elizabeth, saying here son is transferring to my classroom. After we talked for twenty minutes or so, I finally put down the phone and went to bed.

(Rose's point of view)

I lay wake wondering if Michael really did want to break it off, I love him. Yes, I was afraid of what he was doing, but if I can please him I don't mind. I rolled over and closed my eyes hoping tomorrow would be a good day.

( ? point of view)

As I walked in Fire High School, what a stupid name they could have at lease named it something else. I fixed my shaggy crimson hair, and my uniform, walking down the hallway a girl with long black hair bumped into me, before she fell I hurried and caught her, " Hey! Watch where your going, oh." I blushed for two things, one she very pretty, her hazeled eyes was piercing at me and her pink lips looked so soft and smooth, and two was that I was grabbing her breast."I, my, uhh I'm so so sorry!" I pled guilty, " It's okay really but thank you for catching me, hehe some asshole pushed me. Bye!" The girl said running into her friends group. Wow she's very pretty I wonder if she has a boyfriend?
After a few hours of boring classes and of getting to know the school it was time to go to the last class, Mr. Valentine's ha what a name.

(Michael's point of view)

I watch as all the students walk in the classroom, I still wonder if Rose is mad at me for dominating her. As Rose walked in she looked at me with a face that we should talk. As all the students sat down, noticed a boy with dark red hair and clear blue eyes. " Axel, you changed." My nephew looked at and said, " I know I have, and you look like an old man now uncle!" I slapped Axel in the back of the head and continued class.As I was teaching I kept seeing Axel looking at Rose. That kid better not do what I think he's doing.
Class has ended I asked Rose if she can stay behind and help me clean, but I really need to talk to her. "Rose can yo-" " Hey, Rose do you have a boyfriend?" I gave Axel a look when he interrupted me. " Um, yes actually I'm sorry but isn't it a little sudden to ask me."

(Rose's point of view)

Is he trying to flirt with me I can't right now I need to talk Michael. " Um, yes? Mr.Valentine you needed me to help out?" I said wondering if he wanted to talk to me about yesterday. After a few minutes of turning down Axel, he finally left. Now Michael and I are alone. He was looking right at me it was like he was hungry for me. I turned away going to say that is he okay, but I felt his warm lips crash into mine, he plunge his tongue down my throat. " Mmm, ah Michael hold on!" I managed to say, he stopped and said, " I can't, no matter what I can't stay away from you! Your like a cigarette , I'll get addicted to you and just keep picking you up and smoking you. I know I said a week or so but I can't!" He unbuttoned his shirt half way and moved closer to me trying to close the gap between us. He put his hand underneath my skirt rubbing my thigh and with the other he dug in his pocket pulling out a condom. " Ah, we can't I think there are still more people in the school! Oh!" I felt his finger circle my clit. He pick me up by the legs and placed me on the desk behind us. I pulled him closer as he pushed his fingers in my pussy and moved rapidly. I felt myself getting wetter and tighter around his fingers, I'm going to cum.

(Michael's point of view)

I felt her getting tighter around me, I pulled out my fingers and I heard her whimper. I grabbed her by the hair hard and forcefully brought her off the desk and on to her knees, she unzipped my pants my hard dick flung out. I put the condom on the desk, still holding her by the hair I gently made her face me and ordered, " Suck me, My Pretty Little Whore." I looked at her hoping of her approval. Rose gave me a lustful look and licked balls to tip, she then swallowed it all. Bobbing her head up and down back and forth I felt her tongue lick along. " Mmm ah, shit your so fucking good huh!" I moaned, she's going to make me cum all in her mouth and if I do I'm going to make her swallow it all. " Please, please Michael, I'm throbbing for you please put it in I need you!" Rose begged, " What did you just call me Whore!" I said while having the hand that was tangled in her hair, I pulled her up and pushed her on the desk. " Master I meant Master! Please, put your hot dick in my wet pussy! Please I'm begging you." I smirked at her pled put the condom on and shoved it in, in one go." Ohhh, ah ah ah!" I kept thrusting as I watch her breast bounces up and down for me, I see the drops of sweat pour down her body. " Ugh, your so tight, Rose!" She pulls me closer and claws my back through my shirt, she's going to cum I can feel it. I felt her hand touches my face, " Michael can, can we cum, together?" Rose asked me I looked at her and nodded.

( Axel's point of view)

I was waiting outside for Michael but he didn't show up. I walked in the hallway, and I heard moans which kinda sounded like that girl Rose. But that's when I heard it " Michael can, can we cum, together?" I can't believe Michael is fucking Rose. I peeped through the window and seen Michael and Rose having sex, seeing her naked body and hearing her moans turns me on. I looked around to make sure that nobody else was in the hallway. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick, as I'm watching the sight of Rose being fucked, I'm moving my hand up and down picturing Michael as me thinking that I'm fucking Rose. It's feels so good, ugh I'm going to cum! " Michael! I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum!" " Ahhh!" Rose and Michael moaned. After a few more rubbing I came in my hand. I cleaned myself up and an idea popped up in my head
( I know I can't have her as mine, but what if I-)

Phew that was long I debating if I should publish this. So I fuck it I'm gonna do it well I hope you liked it!👌☝✌👅👄✊👖 See if you understand that hehe