The Surprising Teacher

(Hey people I'm back I hope you guys like the story!!!! 😁
*WARNING THIS CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT AND LANGUAGE*

(Rose's point of view)

I have a strange feeling when I'm the teacher. Eh maybe it's just I'm comfortable by him because he is the first male teacher I'm cool with. Oh well its Saturday, I'm going out with my friends at the mall.

I woke up first thing in the morning. I got dress in a red tank top, with a white short skirt, and my hair in a tight pony tail. Then I looked at my cell phone to check the time. "Ah I'm late! Ahh! I'm always late!" I hurried and made my dad breakfast, then kissed my mom's picture that died not too long ago, and walked out the door. Few minutes later I finally made it to the spot where I was supposed to meet them. "Hey there you are! We've been looking for you numb nut!" Kelly yelled while waving her hand. I ran towards her and Anaya. Anaya was wearing a glitter blue mini shirt with tight blue jeans, and Kelly is wearing a black dress, stockings, and shoes to go with it

"Hehehe, sorry I kinda over slept." I stated while scratching my head.

"Yeah yeah I know. But Kelly and I made our plans. So we're all going to the mall, the movies to see Fifty Shades of Grey, and to the BARRRRR!!" Anaya screamed at top of her lungs. "What! We can't do that we are too young. What if we see someone from school or something!" I announced in worry that we might get caught or raped. Anaya and Kelly looked at each other and nodded." But your not too, young you have an Id. We have fake ones but you have the real deal. She said winking at me. I then rolled my eyes in defeat. Then we caught a taxi to the mall.

(The mall!)

"Ahhh, look look its a Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest! Omg I must have it, oh oh look its a Attack On Titan jacket Oh My God the hype! Someone call 911 I think I going to die!" I yelled in excitement in the store only to notice my friends are shaking their heads and some girls from the school are whispering about me. Eh hell if I care! I got $40 bucks in my pocket I'm good. Minutes later, I finally got what I need a giant poster of Marth from Fire Emblem! "Geez, it took you forever! Anaya and I got what we wanted by the time you were done. So lets go see Fifty Shades of Grey." Kelly stated in a joyful tone. We then walked to the movies.

(The movies its in the afternoon)

I'm not really in that stuff, but I can't wait I heard this movie was so good. As soon as we walked in all the men had their eyes on us as we purchased the tickets. I felt so uncomfortable around older men. I started to get nervous the way they were staring at me. I turn to Anaya and Kelly for help but it looks like they're trying to bring them over." Alright ready to go guys?" Anaya said pointing to the direction where the room was." All right!" We said in unison. About an hour and twenty five minutes later I was as red as an apple. There was so much bondage that my mind can't comprehen one scene that wasn't about sex. The worse part was I was in heat and very sensitive. I didn't know what this feeling was.

(At the BARRR!!)

We mange to in the bar somehow. This place smelled awful like vodka, beer, and other drink I don't even know.
The girls and I sat at the wooden counter, " One water and two shots of vodka!" Anaya yelled at the bartender. Anaya already know I don't drink so she got me water how sweet. The bartender placed the small glasses in front of us. I then grabbed my glass and drank the "water". It tasted funny it actually burned my throat, and I started to get dizzy. I put the glass down and lifted my head to see Anaya wasn't satisfied by her drink. Oh God did he give her my water, omg I'm so drunk. I tried to get the bartender attention to him it was a mistake in my drink, but all I said was gibberish. An hour later it finally took the men to notice a couple of cute girls at the counter. One creepy looking man with black hair and grey eyes started to talk to me and flert by putting his hand on my butt. "Hey you want to rent a room just me and you?" He questioned. His mouth smelled of alcohol, " No you old pervert." I remarked snatching his hand off my butt. He then whined and went back to his set talking to his friends and also staring at me. " H-hey we going to take the bus to my house *hiccup* so see you later on the bus." Kelly said while walking out the door with Anaya and two other guys.

I didn't hear a word she said because of all this noise and because my head hurt I think I'm going to throw up. I got up to go to the bathroom I was walking down the hallway until that man came back. "Hey hey where do you think your going sweet tits?" He then pinned me to the wall groping my breast. I moaned in pain, with one hand he was trying to take off the tank top I was wearing and the other hand was going up my skirt. I tried to push him off but he's too strong. " Mmm ah s-stop!" I yelled. I paused only to realize his hand is in my panties. " Why stop now your already wet for me." He whispered in my ear.

I took my chance and pushed him off, I ran as fast as I could to get out of the hallway. But instead I ran into a strong and comfortable chest it was ... Mr. Valentine ?

(Mr. Valentine point of view)

I seen Rose run through the hallway with her clothes almost tore. I stretch out my arm to hold her, she then ran into my arm she was crying. What basterd did this he will pay. " Rose are you okay? " I said she took a while to respond " N-no Mr. Valentine he he almost raped me." I looked in front of me but I seen nothing he most of ran, that bitch. I decided to rent a hotel room for us. " Oh would you and your girlfriend like to rent a room?" The kind lady from behind the counter said. I nodded while blushing. Minutes later we were in side a lavender room with a romantic feel of it. I turned to see Rose drinking more vodka that was on the table. " Hey stop that your going to get even more drunk your 16 remember. " I yelled while I snatched the bottle out of her hands." *hiccup* Mr. Valentine I'm not 16 I'm 18 cutie. I didn't know how sexy you were Mr. Valentine." She replied seductively putting her hands on my face, pulling my face down she kissed me!

(Rose's point of view)

Mr. Valentine is so cute when he blushes,Wait what am I saying that must be the vodka talking. You know what who cares what happens I think I love this man." Rose, stop we can't do this no matter how much I want too, we HAVE to stop." Mr. Valentine stated sternly,
I then shake my head only to kiss him harder. I then unbutton his black shirt. At that second he then deepens the kiss and unzipped my white skirt" Mmmm ah! Mr. Valentine I need to breathe!" I said gasping for air. Mr. Valentine walked up to me and pushed me on the queen size bed only leaving me light headed. He got on top of me and whispered in my ear," Don't call me Mr. Valentine call me Michael when we'er alone Rose" he stated griping my right breast I moaned in pleasure as he started taking off my tank top and bra leaving my bare chest open. " Mr- Michael * hiccup* I want you to be the first please." I begged as I turned my head making me look like an angel with my long black hair spread out like wings. His eyes soften finding out I was a virgin.

(Michael's point of view)

This moment gave only a few seconds to answer. She is so young but I do love her I want her, but I can't. " Rose I can't do it, your to young I'm sorry but I-" I was interrupted by a passionate kiss from her I fixed my emerald eyes on her Hazeled ones. I pull her away in guilt, I got up and put on my black shirt and handed her, her clothes. " I love you Michael." Rose mumbled I turned swiftly kissing her gently on her pink lips. "I love you too Rose but remember to keep this a secret love." I said to her as I laid her sleepy body on the bed. I really do love her maybe too much.

(Rose's point of view)

I woke up trying to remember what happened last night. Then it hit me "Oh my God I almost slept with Mr. Valentine!" I screamed in my head I checked my phone I missed 8 calls. Damn, how am I supposed to tell my dad?
I put my shoes on and ran out the hotel, I caught a bus to my Anaya's house. I opened the door to see her crying, I ran as fast as I could to her. " Are you okay! What happened? " I said to her comfort as Kelly held a glass of water for her. "I-I cheated on Jake" Anaya said threw her sobs. "Oh did he find out?" Kelly said Anaya nodded.
" Yes!"

(So that is the second chapter I hope you guys like)😁😁