Surprising Date With A Teacher

Hi guys this one I'm planning to make it longer 🙏🙏🙏🙏 so the last one was short but anyways lets get in the story🙌🙌🙌🙌

   (Michael' s point of view)

    It's Saturday 8:00am, I put on my most casual clothes, I slicked back my red hair, and taking off my glasses. I'm walking down the stairs of my mansion into the garage. I got in my white convertible, I'm so nervous, I take a deep breath. I slide out my phone calling the love of my life. "Rose, wear the cutest sundress, I'm coming to pick you up at 8:40, be ready." * Beep*

    (Rose's point of view)

    What was that?! I just woke up and be ready, it's 8:02. I get up running over to my closet searching for my white sundress, matching shoes, and a white flower hair accessory. I took the quickest shower I had ever had, flat ironed my hair, put on my outfit, and put my long black hair fall down my back. I tip toed down the stairs with my short heels on, my dad is still asleep I left a note saying that I was going to hang out with my friends. I looked on my phone 8:36, I walked out my small house and I heard a honk of a car I looked up and seen Michael with such confidence in his emerald green eyes.

      (Michael's point of view)

       I heard the door quietly close, I quickly turn my head to see the same angel I fell deeply for, her long black hair, her hazel eyes, her flawless skin, and her beautiful voice. I'm so nervous, should I had just put on something nicer than the clothes I'm wearing now, which is a white button up shirt and black jeans, I should have put on a suit. I got out my car and opened the door for her, my legs are giving out I know this my first time actually having a date with a girl I like. The rest of my ex's wanted my money, but she's different." Hey, come in." I said clearing my throat, Rose gave me a curious look, is it about the clothes agh I knew I should have put on a suit. " I um like your hair, Michael." Rose whispered though her lovely pink lips. Damn, I thought it was the clothes she didn't like but she actually didn't like the hair!

        ( Rose's point of view)

          He seems so clam wonder if he had a lot more girlfriends before me. He has such a nice car and I love his hair and me I'm just a mess I should have said I liked your car or your clothes but your hair! Stupid, stupid Rose!" My face a pinkish color of embarrassment. After an awkward silence of 20 minutes we arrived at the park. We stood near the water fountain each wanting to see something."So Rose do you want to walk around the park and I'll buy ice cream or something?" Michael said scratching the back of his head, i nodded my head as the sunlight hit his face and made it glisten watching his beautiful green glow and his crimson hair getting messed up by the wind. I started to blush wanting to ravish his lips, I move closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

         (Michael's point of view)

        I look at Rose and see her hazel eyes pricing at me her hair is flowing just right in the wind. I feel her warm hand cover my face and I pulled her closer to my face. Her cheeks became light pink, I love it when she blushes for me it just makes me feel some type of way that makes want to hold her. Our lips are nearly touching, she closes her eyes keeping me from seeing her lust in her eyes. As my eyes stayed open our lips touched, at first it was a gentle kiss, but I was hungry for more I licked the bottom of her lip asking for a bit of tongue. She kept her mouth closed playing hard to get, so I moved my hand to her left breast squeeze it hard making her moan. Taking the opportunity I plugged my tongue down her throat.

        (Rose's point of view)

       I peeked out my eye only to realize that we're out in public. "Michael we have to stop there is people here!" I moaned, Michael stopped and looked around. We parted and noticed that at least seven people seen. I looked towards Michael and he is giving them a death glare. He takes my hand and we walked towards a field full of carnations of nothing but pink and white.

       ( Michael's point of view)

         There was a bench beside us, so I took a seat and watched Rose pick the flowers and make a crown from them. Everything was going well until I smelled some sort of lavender perfume the same perfume that my ex wears , Hannah, I felt her hand on my head going down in my shirt. " Hannah! Stop it! " I turned around standing up gripping her hand, her pale face,her grey eyes, her red lipstick, and that ugly smiled only that of a snake would have! " Michael, Michael so feisty what are you doing here alone?" She purred. She's a bitch trying to get laid! " Go away slut  I should have left you when you took nine thousand dollars from me!" " Michael look what I found! Who is this? Is this a friend of yours?" Rose said with a bit of concern. " Oh is she your NEW girlfriend and you call me a slut! Hahaha, Hon, you got it wrong I was more than a friend. I more of an ex girlfriend." Hannah said giving a smirk at my beloved Rose. " Oh we used to have a lot of fun when we we're together. We tried so many things it wasn't funny! Our fucking was wild he'd always grab me by the hair and kiss me so hard! Oh and one tim-" SLAP! " I don't care who the FUCK you are! I don't care if he grabbed you by your hair or kissed you hard! You guys use to FUCK, we make love ,bitch, that is a difference! So mind your own god damn business and leave US alone!" Rose grabbed my hand and flipped off her with the other. Damn I'm scared if we have sex tonight! But damn it I love it when she gets like that.

       (Rose's point of view. 2:54pm)

       " Rose are you okay?" Michael said keeping his eyes on the road. I turned and looked at him and replied " Did you guys really have a lot of fun together I mean did you enjoy it?" I turned away slightly when he looked at me. " Michael did you? Its okay you can be honest." I said with the fear of being replaced. After a long silence we arrived at a mansion I looked at Michael with a surprise look, he was rich! After we got out the car he grabbed my hand and walked me in the house roughly practically dragging me. "Ow Michael your hurting me!" I said as we some how ended up in a room. "No! I wont! I wont let you go you want the same treatment as her don't you but your not like her you are not a wore trying to get money off of me! If you want it like her than fine it's your death wish!" He pinned me against the wall licking up down my neck finding my sweet spot and attacking the one spot. He gripped my hair and pulled me for a rough kiss, he unzipped my white dress and unclipped my bra. Michael then took off his belt on tide my hand hands together, he analyzed my whole body making feel embarrassed and like a whore. His hands roamed all over my body, squeezing, slightly touching my nipple. His shirt is half way off , he lowers his head to my breasts and bites a nipple till it's swollen. " Mmm, Michael I haaa your hurting me! Ahhh!" I feel his hand going in my panties, I'm all wet down there I wonder if he turn on by this.

         ( Michael's point of view)

          Oh her screams of pleasure pleases me her moans is everywhere. Her tight pussy is tightening around my fingers she's going to cum. " Ahhh Michael I'm gonna I'm ahh!" Rose said holding my hair. I stop thrusting my fingers in her. " On your hands and knees!" She looked at me with a such a surprised face but she still do it.  I walked over to the blue silk sheeted bed and sat down.  "You'll address me as master, now suck me!" She had so much lust in her eyes as she crawled to me, " Yes, Master." She unzipped my pants pulling them just enough to let my dick spring out. With her hands still tide she used both to rub me. I watched her mouth open and close on my hard dick, seeing and feeling her saliva run down my dick. 
" Ow!" I felt her teeth scrape against it. " Oh I'm sorry it's my first time-" Rose said but I interrupted her saying " It's okay do it again."  She nodded and used more of her teeth. After a few minutes I was going to cum, I stopped her and untied her hands. I picked her up and threw her the bed, I took off the remaining clothes I wore. I looked at her eyes her hazel eyes and I seen more fear than lust, I feel so awful what am I doing I can't do this to her ,I'm only going to hurt her even more. " Rose, I'm sorry I don't know what's gotten into me. Lets not have sex okay for your sake, not for a week or so." I said to Rose hoping that she wasn't mad at me. " Michael?" Rose said confused of the words I'm saying is to break up. " Do you want to break up with my?" She said grabbing my arm " No, of course I don't, I love you. I just don't want to hurt you, after what I just did. I'll take you home, see you at school Monday. My love."

Omg I done with this chapter people at school two people that is was nag nag nag when is the chapter going to be done and I was like soon okay I'm dealing with personal problem well enough for that I hope you enjoyed that chapter and hopefully the next bye bye😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😥😥😥😥😥😥😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😣😉😉