The Teacher's Sadistic Nephew Pt2

hello fellow people i couldn't wait to type this one but i hope you all love it Also shout out for Jazzy11122 and Maxx64

       ( Axel's point of view)

Its early in the morning three hours till school. I walked downstairs opened the door as quietly as I can trying not to wake the sleeping girl that hangs from the ceiling bound by ropes. "Rose, wake up I need to ask you something, Love." I said roaming my hands over her body, loving her every curve, her every beauty mark on her left breast, left thigh, by her belly button, and one on her face. I examined everything on her body, craving her moans I told her to wake up again. Her eyes fluttered open remembering where she was at. " Finally, your up I wanted too have some fun before I left for school." I said while smirking at her fear, I brought my lips closer to her's. I smashed my lips into her lips licking the bottom of her lip asking permission to use tongue. She kept her mouth closed out of frustration I shoved my fingers in her pussy thrusting as rough as I can. She then moaned giving me the opportunity to explore her mouth, she was getting tighter and tighter around my fingers.
She's going to cum. I watched as she was crying though the moans and the kissing, only making me harder when I see her tears of pain and discomfort.

     ( Rose's point of view)

  I feel like a whore I can't believe how my body reacts to his touch. I bit down on his tongue only to hear him moaning because of the pain. He broke the kiss to let us get air, as he kept his pace while thrusting in me. Uh I can't hold it " Sto-stop it I'm cumming! Ahhh!" A flash of white took my vision, only feeling the juices flowing out of my body sending shocks of pleasure and guilt through my body. " Oh it looks like your heavy this week." Axel said licking the blood off his hand. He unzipped his pants allowing his dick to spring out with precum all ready forming from his tip. He cut the rope that held me, I fell to the ground face first. He lift my head up by my hair and aimed me to face his erection. " I want you to suck me, Love and if you do good I'll take you to your home. But if you tell what happened between you and me say goodbye to your relationship with Michael." Axel said while smirking. He then pulled me into his dick making me deep throat him. Back and forth slamming my throat around his cock. I can't breath, I down as hard as I could with my teeth, tasting blood, but instead of crying in pain, he moaned. "Ohh Rose, you know just how to please a man. Now, do it again. Wait why did you stop, you silly!" Axel sighed and pushed me on the floor, he pend my hands on the ground, while licking my neck. Feeling his thick, warm tongue going around trying to find my sweet spot. " Ahhh- mm stop it please." I said trying to hold back my moans of this sicking pleasure. " Ahhh!" I screamed, feeling a sharp pain. "Rose, you feel so warm inside. Ahhh, I love fucking you on your period ,Rose!" I'm a moaning mess I do want this, I got out of his grip scratching his face. " Ah bitch! I'm gonna fu-" " Axel, wake up its 7:02!" A woman's voice echoed through the house. Axel got off and said," Your lucky, Rose, but I gotta go." He walked away closing the door.

   (Michael's point of view)

    Rose, isn't replying to any of my messages. I looked around at the class of chattering students and began class. After a few hour of teaching, Axel's class came in. "Welcome class! We will start with page 126, oh Axel where is Rose?" I said giving him a stern look. " Uh, she's at home. Why are you asking me this? What are you a Dirty Teacher?" He said making the whole class laugh while sitting down I noticed how panicked he looked.

  ( Time skip~~~)

The school day ended, the rest of the students left, Axel was going to walk out till I grabbed him by the arm. " Where the hell is , Rose!" I yelled, Axel just smirked and said, "All men needs a little blood on his sword." He snatched his arm back and walked off. What does that mean 'All men needs a little blood on his sword'? I got out the school building and got in my Corvette deciding to go to my sister, Elizabeth's house.

   ( Rose's point of view)

  After what felt like hours of sleep and pounding the door, I heard someone's foot steps I quickly stopped and stayed quiet.
The door open to reveal the sadistic boy, " Rose, shut up you'll be heard and we don't want that now do we?" Axel said while stroking my hair, he was about to close the door behind him until we heard Michael's voice, "It's great to see you again, Elizabeth. Where's that bastard Axel."

Hi guys I know I know its short but the next one will be long ... I hope. But give it a like if you like it and 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍