Living A Life Without Him

oh my god I am so sorry I have had a writers block for so long Hey guys here with a new chapter and I hope you like!

        (Rose's point of view)

     A couple of days have passed since I gave birth to Vincent, my twin nurses had to take care of him, I was a bit sick after I conceive him. After a month or so I continued school and graduate with a honors diploma. Thankfully, my new parent's let me stay at their house till I had my own. I went to college and became an author of mature romance. But sadly, my books never saled for months, pretty much having me in dept of college funds. Kelly, my step sister, became my agent and did the best she could making me famous, which from out of nowhere I became. So I bought my own house ,paid my funds for college, and bought my parent's a new home and Kelly. As years went by Vincent grew, six years old now, one of the smartest kid in his classes. He reminds me so much as ... Michael. He is on my mind, sometimes I wonder if he remembers how I look or perhaps my voice.

          I fluttered my eyes open to a response of , " Mom! Wake up you fell asleep while doing work again!" A little boy with velvet hair and hazel eye said while tugging my blouse. I stretch with my arms in the air. "Vincent, why are you up this late?" He just looked at me and replied, " Mom, its 7:14 a.m. I have to go to school." I looked out the window of my bedroom filled with silk blue sheets and cretins, it was snowing nonstop the last couple of days. I jump out of my seat and got on my coat and made sure Vincent had on his. We then ran to my truck to hurry. It wasn't a long drive to get to his school, Vincent got out the truck and wave before running off into the school. Three hours passed, as a continued my book until I heard a knocking at my door. I got up fixing my messy bun of black hair, and fixed my turtleneck purple sweater. I reached for the door knob and pulled only to reveal a man with red hair, beautiful emerald eyes and that same kind yet seductive smile, my one and true love,  "Michael! Oh my god its you!"

       (Michael's point of view)

         I saw as her face lit up with joy, her beautiful hazel eyes, her flawless tan skin, her black hair tied in a bun, her smile, and her heavenly voice that I would never forget. " Rose, I missed you so much!" I hugged her with a tight grip, as a few seconds went by I lift her face towards mine and planted a passionate kiss on her lips gently. As we parted I looked her in her eyes and she pulled me in shutting the door behind us. I only had my eyes locked on her back as she put me in a room filled with a silky blue theme. Rose turns toward me with her eyes filled with lust, she pulls off her sweater and pulled down her dress pants along with her panties to show me her curvey body. I felt my heart skip a beat making my body feel hot and needy. I nearly riped off all my clothes expect my black jeans. Her body was bare and beautiful, she is grown, mature, and sexy. I slowly walked towards her roaming my hand up and down her body I gripped her left breast squeezed making her moan. Taking that to my advantage I kissed her roughly biting her bottom lip till the taste of copper. As we were kissing Rose was rubbing my bulge in my pants making the kiss even more intense. She then unzip my pants and pulled it down just to get my dick out, she stopped the kiss and pushed me on the bed. I sit up only to be sat on by Rose rubbing her pussy on my dick, "Ohh, Michael, I missed you so much, it was so hard not seeing you for six years, for not getting to touch you, and to feel you like this. I haven't had sex with anyone since you gone to jai-l!" I stopped her from rubbing her wet pussy on me and slammed her on my dick. " Ahhh oh, Michael,yes! Fuck me!" I was surprised of how much she wanted me, of how much she wanted me to fuck her senseless. As she was riding me back and forth she was holding my hands down making me the submissive one and her the dominant.     

             (Rose's point of view)

    I wait for him for so long I missed him for a long time.  "Michael, I love you, I love you!" I screamed between the bounces on his dick. The next thing I knew, I was laying face first on the bed. I heard Michael taking off his pants and get on the bed. "Stay just like that. And keep your ass up in the air." He said rubbing my right ass cheek I felt hot wind blow at my pussy, making me blush. I felt something slide up and down and suck on my clit. " Ohh, M-Michael" I feel his wet tougne pushing against my pussy, thrusting back and forth. As my ass was in the air, I felt his warm hands roam in my inner thighs. "Michael! I'm gonna cum! Please!" I screamed feeling my legs giving out, then pressure started to develop in my stomach. I buried my face in my blue sheeted pillow to quite down my screams of pleasure.

        (Michael's point of view)

      As she organismed in my mouth, I tasted her juices flowing through my throat. Oh, how I missed the way she arches her back when feeling pleasure, how she moans my name, and how she has hungry, needy eyes. I flipped her over where her back is on the bed, and she is facing me. I started to kiss her passionately gently, pulling her closer to my dick inch by inch. "Rose, I love you. I never want to separate from you again. I want to be there for you and our, child." I said remembering what Officer Khalid said about ,Rose, giving birth. She was bewildered, I suppose that she didn't know I knew about the child. Just at that moment, she was crying, " Thank you! Thank you so much. At first I thought you were going to deny him. Saying that he wasn't yours, but thank you, thank you for being my soul mate and hopefully my husband." I looked at her in awe, she sat up giving me a tight hug. I looked her in her beautiful eyes and stroked her face lightly. "Rose, I was hoping for the day that I get to meet my son. I will love him and you, I will not give up on our family." I said while pulling her to my chest. I had just sat there with her in my arms.

Omg okay I have had writers block and I have been lazy and I have been swamped with work and a lot of things is happening to my family I would just like to say thank you for staying with this story as it develops and I'm sorry it took forever but thank you for reading