[15]

_________________________________

An hour later, the memoriam had finally ceased and the group, with the help of the Greene family, had come together to form a plan on finding Sophia.

April was still sitting on the bed from Hershel's strict orders to be on bed rest. From the time of checking the girls vitals and making sure she was okay, April and Hershel had already bonded with both of them talking about all sorts, and even laughing. April didn't know the man but she knew that she had already admired him.

And of course, April had kept on saying how thankful she was for the man saving her life.

Currently April was talking to Glenn since Carl had gone off somewhere with Lori.

The pair were deep engrossed into a conversation about Axels family. Glenn had given the girl a run down on who was currently living in the house and reassured the girl that everyone was nice.

But it still didn't help April from having a slight panic attack of awaiting to meet the rest of them. She was afraid that they wouldn't like her or would judge her on something. Hershel seemed to like her but that didn't mean that the rest of them would.

However the conversation drifted onto a more particular topic which had included Axels sister, Maggie.

April knew from how her friend was describing the girl with the biggest smile on his face, that he liked this girl.

"You sure love talking about her a lot Glenn. Anything I should know about?" April tells him with a raised eyebrow.

Glenn stops smiling before he gives his friend a confused stare. "What do you mean? There's nothing to know." Glenn tells April, oblivious to what she had actually meant.

April lightly laughed at her dumbfounded friend who was currently giving her a 'what the hell' look.

"Never mind."

Suddenly a knock sounds at the door before it opens to reveal a girl with short brown hair step in cautiously, a bright smile plastered onto her face.

And from one look at Glenn quickly straightening his posture and straightening his hair back slightly with an awkward smile, April instantly knew that this was Maggie.

The Maggie.

"Oh hi, sorry for interrupting, I didn't know you had company." Maggie starts off whilst she glances at April and then to Glenn who was currently looking at her with a star struck expression.