Chapter Three: This Summer

-😻

Evie 👇🏼

•Evies POV •

Evies POV

It's been three days since we came to the family lake house. I'm currently sitting in my room listening to music.
I blast my music and jam out to my tunes.

We've all been chilling and you know just relaxing. We haven't found anything to do just yet.

"Evie!" I hear my name being yelled. I pause my music.

"Yeah!" I answer. To which no one yells back. I make a face. I get confused, I know someone called me.

"What?" I yell again.

"What Evie?" I hear my sister call.

"No I thought you called me." I yell to her. To which she tells me that she didn't and I ask her if Grace or Lesly called for me. Again. She said no. I guess my minds playing tricks.

I hum to the music. To be honest I'm kind of glad we don't have our phones. That's kind of the rule here at the lake house. No phones. Unless for an emergency. We can have our iPods or anything else but texting or calling, but like I said unless it's for an emergency.

Like last time... Grace and Em went on a stroll through the forest in the front of the house and they got lost. We couldn't find them for five hours. It's was kind of funny.

I continue to hum and sing along to my music. I jump up and start jumping on my bed. I do some weird moves and almost end up falling.

"Evie!" I hear Leslys voice call for me. I take an earphone out and wait for her to call again.

"What?" I shout back. Same thing no answer. I shrugged my shoulders and put my earphone back in. I jump up on my bed some more and have fun. Sometimes it's always good to have a little you time. And just listen to music and chill.

"This summers gonna hurt like a motha fuckah!" I yell.

"Evie!" This time I hear Grace's voice. I huff and jump one more time and land on my ass. I stomp into my sisters room and see she's laying down doing what I was just doing. Listening to music. I walk to her and rip out her earphones.

"Hey." She shrieks at the impact of force I gave.

"What did you do that for?" Sh asked me.

"Really? Calling me and then acting like you didn't." I glare at her. She looks confused.

"I didn't call you though. I've just been listening to my music. Damn." She grabs her earphones back and goes back to what she was doing. I turn around and walk to Leslys Room.

I see her at her desk drawing. I walk in and put my hand on the desk. She glances up at me and gives me a look.

"Yes?." She trails out the s.

"Were you calling me?" I asked her. She shakes her head.

"No and if I needed you I would go in your room and ask for you. Why?" She asks me.

"Well one of you guys must have called me." I insisted.

"Nope." She pops the p. She turns her attention back to her drawing.

"Ugh. Ok." I walk out of her room and repeat what I did with Empress and Lesly. I walk to Graces room and see she's sleeping.

Ok really? Ugh I guess I'm hearing things. We haven't done anything since we got here. Which is a bit strange. The fact that we came here to spend time with one another but yet we aren't even hanging out. Maybe tomorrow we could hang out. Or later. Who knows.

-

A/N:
Hey it's Em! 😻

Short update. But I hope you are liking this. Or you're beginning to like the book.

Give us feed back!

Comment here! What you think so far!

All the love!
Em xoxo ❤️

😻