phil (again)

trigger warning- possible eating disorder or anxiety or self harm tendencies

"phil!" dan said loudly as he walked up to the little table that phil sat at. "hi d-dan".  "i knew you would be here" dan smiled as he sat down. "how are you? are you feeling any better? ive been worried about you, have you done it recently?" "im alrig-ght, really da-an. dont worry abo-out me" phil said quietly, looking down at his pink nails. "alright, im just worried phil." "you painted your nails?" dan smiled as he grabbed phils hand and looked at his freshly painted nails. "there pretty" dan complimented. "th-hank you, i really lo-ove them" phil spoke. "pink looks nice on you". 

-

after seeing dan, phil suddenly found himself looking at a pink sweater and a flower crown in forever 21. he wanted to be pretty for dan, and dan liked phil in pink. phil was finally finding the confidence to wear more feminine things. phil went up to the cashs register and payed for his pretty new things. once he left he look a picture of what he bought and sent it to dan. 

recently they have been talking a lot, they always sent eachother photos. not in that way you dirty people. they shared photos of what they where doing throughout the day or just cute selfies. 

phil: *picture sent* just got new things!!

dan: ooo! a flower crown, cute! you'll look great in it!

phil smiled as he set his phone down and drove home. 

SHORT PART BUT IM AT STARBUCKS WRITNG THIS AND IM GONNA GET A COFFEE OR A TEA AND CHILL FOR LITTLE:) HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE UPDATES !