Polar Opposites Pt.2

(Marks POV )

" right, I may need you to take off your shirt so I can examine you properly.  You don't have to" I said, looking into his ocean blue eyes. He just nodded and started unbuttoning. I looked away so it wouldn't look like I was a creep. He coughed which made me look around. I felt a lump form in my throat : his pale skin was covered in big Blue and green marks. He looked down and away from me.

"Sean... did they do this to you?" I asked. He nodded slowly. I got up and went to the freezer and got a bag of peas then grabbed a cloth and went back to the room. I wrapped the cloth around the bag and gently pressed it against his chest. I looked up at him and saw he was staring at me. Something about him just felt off. Was it the fact that his mascara had run slightly or that his perfect lips looked so kissable?  I shook the thought out of my head. I knew I was gay, but I couldn't tell anyone. It wouldn't be safe. I knew he was gay, everyone did. I really didnt have a problem about it, you love who you love, but others were so ignorant.

"Hey Sean can I tell you something? " I asked him.  He nodded. I breathed in. "How did it feel when you came out?" I asked. It probably was too personal for him to share but he smiled.

"It was like I was free at last. I could kiss who I wanted. My parents were fine with it, so was my siblings. I lost my friends but I didn't need them anyway. Why?" He asked. 'Might as well tell him' I thought.

"Well... you can't tell anyone but I'm... gay to " I said. Heat rose onto my cheeks. I looked at Sean and he was smiling. I looked away, not wanting to make eye contact.

"That's great Mark! I'm proud of you" I heard him say.

He was right, I did feel better. It felt good to finally say it, but I knew it would still be a rough road.

"Uh Mark?" Sean said, bringing me back into reality. I looked back to him.

"Yeah? " I asked.

"Why did you help me? No one has ever helped me" he said. My heart shattered. He sounded sad.

"I helped because you don't deserve anything that they did to you" I said, but he looked down.

"I do deserve them. I've been told that... multiple times " he said sadly.

" No you don't. Whatever people say or do is wrong" I said, which made him look up. I lifted the bag of peas off of that part of his chest and moved it to another bruse. His sudden intake of air made me wince away, afraid I hurt him even more.

"I'm fine Mark" I chuckled dryly. I looked up and noticed just how close we were. My mind wondered to places. Oh how good he would look beneath me, withering in pleasure, shouting my name, begging for more.

"Earth to Mark?" Sean voice cut my thoughts short, which I silently thanked him for otherwise I would have to deal with it 'problem' I didn't want.

"Huh?"  I said making him chuckle. Then his face fell again.

"I-Im scared. What if they hurt me again?" He asked me.

"They won't, you have me to look after you" I said. Relief washed over his face, and I smiled.

"I will protect yu with my life" I said.