Flower Crowns and Silly Hats

Thank you guys for supporting me, it really means a lot to me. I Like this cover because Dodie has an amazing voice

(Mark's POV)

I was out shopping with Jack, and we decided we were going to buy each three random items of clothing. We split up into different shops and started our searches. Lucky for Jack, it was a shop that only sold hair accessories. I paced up and down the isle, looking at cat ears and hair ties. I turned the corner and saw a huge display with loads of different flower crowns. I grinned, knowing I was going to buy him one of these. I looked through all of them. Pinks, reds, purples and blues jumping out at me. I picked up one; it had an array of roses, ranging from big to small and it was lilac, baby blue and dark purple. It was perfect.

I then moved onto the hat section. I knew exactly what to get him. I spotted the wolf hat with the built in paws and picked it up. Okay  I thought One more. I skimmed the isles again and saw a cap that had sequins on it. I picked it up and went to pay. I got the weirdest look from the cashier. She handed me the bag and I left. 

"There you are" I heard Jack say, his bag in his hand, a grin plastered on his face. I smiled and lifted up my bag.

"We gonna do this when we get back?" I asked. He nodded and we quickly kissed before we set off back to my place.

Once we got back, we switched bags and went to put on the things. I opened the bag and immediately saw a bright blue snap back with a unicorn on the front. I decided I'll put it on first. I walked out and saw Jack standing there in the flower crown. He looked adorable. He laughed when he saw me, so I did the normal thing, and did a pose with my hands on my hips. He then did a piece sign and pouted. We both laughed and went to try on the next thing. I looked into the bag and found a fluffy red scarf. I put it on and walked out again, this time Jack was wearing the sparkly cap. I laughed at my boyfriend.

"This is amazing!" I said, flicking the end of the scarf over my shoulder. He laughed and went to try on my hat, so I went to try on his last item. I looked in the bag, but the last thing wasn't in there which confused me. I walked out and found Jack grinning wildly with the hat on.

" Jack, you only bought two items?" I questioned. He shook his head.

"I've got the last one right here" he said, getting down on one knee and getting out a ring. My hands flew to my mouth. " Mark Edward Fischbach, I have loved you ever since we met and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I can't believe I'm doing this in this hat buy.... Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my husband?" he asked, grinning. I smiled, tears falling down my face.

"Yes! Yes of course!" I said. He put the ring on my finger and then stood up, kissing me passionately.