Autumn Evenings

HEY GUYS What are your opinions on Amy (Marks girlfriend) personally I think her and Mark are cute and I ship it. I won't stop the one shots but I will not be doing any more smut. I'm sorry. Also do you like the new cover? The fanart is by cartoon junkie. Anyway enjoy

(Jacks POV)

This was my favourite time of year. It wasn't to hot but it wasn't freezing either. I sat outside in my jumper and a pair of boxers, a coffee in my hands and Chica beside me. I looked at the setting sun and smiled. I heard a door open behind me and sighed as I felt Marks hands on both of my shoulders. I tilted my head back and looked up at him. He smiled and leaned down to peck my lips. He came and sat with me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest.

"How come you look so adorable like this, huh?" He said. I shook my head and leaned further into his body. We watched silently as the sun set further. It was really breathtaking. That's when I heard a click of a camera. I looked up to see Marks phone pointing at me.

"Oops forgot I had the sound on" he laughed.

"Hey!" I said, trying to bat the phone from him. He laughed more and lifted it higher. I pouted and saw him post the picture.

"Everyone agrees with me that you're adorable you can't argue with facts " he smiled. I sighed and leaned up to kiss Mark. It was only a peck but it was still full of love.

"You doofus" I said.

"You love me though " he whispered in my ear as I leaned back into his chest.

"You're right on that occasion "I smiled.