Hunted part 3

(Jacks POV)

I  got home, changed into some decent clothes and decided I really wanted a coffee. I got out a cup, but nearly dropped it. I caught it luckily. For a werewolf, I was really clumsy. I went into the cupboard and got everything... apart from the fact that I was out of sugar and biscuits. I could have gone without the sugar, but I NEEDED the biscuits. I huffed, frustrated and still confused as heck with what happened with the hunter man. I put my shoes back on and headed out to the shops. I got there and walked in, not caring what I looked like... kinda.

 I walked down the isle where the sugar would be. I grabbed some and then set off to find some snacks. I walked down the isle and found the biscuits. I picked them up and looked at them. I turned around to see the man who was chasing me go only hours ago. I was shocked. Thoughts and fear ran through my mind.

" You" we both said. I turned quickly to walk away but a hand fell onto my shoulder, stopping me from running. I turned back and made eye contact with the man.

"Please..." I stuttered. He looked hurt but lifted his hand.

" uh.. I'm Mark by the way..." He said. I was confused.

" Jack" I said. We stood there. I wanted to know why.

" why did you let me go earlier?" I said. He looked around.

" not here. There is a small café down the road. There?" he asked. I thought. He couldn't turn on me in public. I nodded, but I was aware that he did want me dead not long ago...