First Dance

I feel sad rn so I've resorted to writing to make me feel better. Here's a one shot that I hope you like , also this is not going to be written in any of their POV's because I wanna try it.- Lily x

It was their special night, Mark and Jack had just got married, and now it was the after party. Jack sat with Mark by his side, holding his hand as his relatives came up and congratulated the couple sat at the head table. Mark looked down at his and Jacks hands, smiling when his saw the ring on Jacks finger, reminding him that Jack was finally his. 

The gentle music that was playing was turned down slightly and the voice of the DJ came through the speakers.

"Now before the actual party commences, can we have the newly weds on the dance floor for their first dance" he said. Everyone cheered as Mark and Jack got up and walked into the middle of the dance floor. All the lights went down and the spotlight was put onto them. Then the music changed and the first chords played of  ' I Won't Give Up'. Mark wrapped his arms around Jacks waist and Jacks arms went around Marks shoulders. They slowly danced to the song, big grins plastering their faces. Mark leaned in and whispered into Jacks ear.

"I love you, Sean William Fischbach" He said.

"I love you too, my beautiful " Jack whispered back.