Chapter One

Your POV

The sound of sound of shuffling awoken me. I closed my eyes again drifting off to sleep when I heard it again. My eyes shut open and I turned around slowly. I saw Levi his eyes closed but an irritating look was written all over his face.

"Babe what's wrong?" I croaked.

"Oh sorry it's just really hot..." He said looking at me. He then proceed to take of the blanket off of him.  He quickly stood up and took of his shirt. I gasped.

"Jesus Levi! W-why are you taking your  shirt off?!" I said covering my eyes and and blushing at the same time.

"Oh come on (y/n) this isn't the first time you've seen me naked... plus I have my sweat pants on.." He said chuckling.

"I-I know that idiot!" I said red as a tomato.

He lay his head down back to his pillow and turned around facing me. I give him a 'icantbeliveimmarriedtoaguylikeyou' look and he just smiled. He came closer to me and hugged me. I smiled smelling his vanilla like scent.

"I thought you were hot?" I asked.

"I am but I want to hug you..." He said snuggling me up closer to him.

"But now I'm hot...." I said giggling.

"Then take your shirt off..." He bluntly said. I pushed him away and flicked his forehead.

"O-ow...." He said rubbing his stinging forehead.

"When I do take my shirt off I don't think we'll be able to sleep tonight..." I said turning my back at him. I can hear him groan in pain but I felt him back hugged me. I only smiled and drifted back to sleep again.