In heat!

LEVI'S POV:

"Eren!?!" I say shocked as he wakes up stretching and tackles me making me fall back with him on top. "Wo Eren watch it." I say as he snuggles up to me purring."Mmm levi levi Levi I love you!" I pull him back and look at him confused."wait what?"

"Meow hug me!" He snuggles up to me."wait Eren aren't you mad? About what happened to you?"

He looks at me as he tilts his head."about what silly? Now hug me!" I look confused and I wrap my arms around him."suck a spoiled brat you are kid." hmm seems like he forgot about everything shit,when's that shitty four eyes suppose to come."

-knock knock knock-

My ears twitch as I hear someone knock. I stand up as Eren is on my back not letting go ."hey brat get off."

"No me wanna be with Levi meow!" He say squeezing me." I sigh and walk slowly to the door." Um yes?" I say.
"Uh Eren?,It's me Marco did you forget we were going to eat together at donuts shop and meet up with Jean."

Hmm this brat really. Eren all of a sudden jumps off and opens the door jumping into the arms of Marco.
"Marco!" I growl trying to keep calm and grab Eren's tail pulling it back."Ow!" He jumps back looking at me pouting.

"Eren??? Um is that your friend?" He says staring at me. I grab Eren wrapping my arms around him."I'm his boyfriend back off." I glare as he giggles."it's alright I'm his friend and what's all that...cosplay Eren got ears and a tail?"

"Ab yeah, yep... Just playing around..."I say putting my hoodie on.
"Did at come wrong time?" He say.
"Ah yeah kinda me and Eren were ya know." I miss Eren a kiss as he blushes deeply.

"Oh oh sorry okay maybe next time." I nod and he waves leaving.
"Hey hey hey!" Eren squirms around happily and looks at me."what?"
"What did you say we were doing hehe." He snuggles up to me meowing. Uh dang it."nothing get inside." He whines and walks inside laying at the couch."Levi I wanna play."
"Watch tv I'll be in the room taking a nap." I leave going to the room and lay down falling asleep.

-1 hour later-

I wake up as I yawn and smell a sent."it's strong...Eren?" I follow the sent as I go to the living room and see Eren at the floor panting.i crouch down.
"Eren,eren ! You okay." I pull him close seeing him pant and his smell...it's...oh no..."Levi." I leans close to my face and whisper in my ear."I-I think I'm hard~."