Cant help it!

Eren's POV:

Both me and Hange laugh hearing Levi's pur and now that I think about it I never really touched his ears...I'm kinda curious how they feel.but knowing him he'll probably kill me if I do hehe

"HEY HEY EREN CAN I EXPERIMENT ON HIM."
Oh no...knowing her she'll probably inject stuff in him."NO," I say
"OH COME ON PRETTY PLEASE! I just wanna know more about him PLEASE EREN !!!!" I sigh and give up."FINE but no injection..." I look at Levi as he looks at at me giving me a death glare. Oh lord please save me I feel like my life's In danger.

Hange jumps around exited as she grabs Levi's hand dragging him to the kitchen and flashes the lights on him."wow your tail is long and beautiful." She seemed like she wanted to touch it but by Levi's looks seems like he would of biten her hand if she did so she didn't touch it. "Hey brat get this piece of shit away from me already." Levi said to me looking annoyed.

I nodded and walked to Hangi grabbing her hand taking her to the door."hey look at the time it's getting pretty late you need to go home." I say as she resist but then finally gives up.

"Fine I'll leave but first Levi come here!" She says screaming right next to me. I see him sigh deeply and walks to her crossing his arms looking angered,"what is it four eyes."

I look at both of them then see Hangi quickly grab Levi's tail pulling a hair off his purr then runs away quickly laughing."YES GOT IT THANKS BYE ILL BE BACK WHEN IM DONE!" She says. I turn to look at Levi nervously and see his tail straight up and his claws look like its getting ready to kill. Oh dang.i hug Levi and close the door quickly.

"H-hey now let's relax Okay she was just curious but I wonder what she met by ill come back when I'm done, hmm." I say as I walk to the bedroom while holding Levi's hand. I lay down and look at Levi."sleep next to me please." I say blushing.

He looks at me and calms down sighing laying down next to me and whirls his tail around my waste pulling me close to his chest."night Levi." He starts to lick my head then my neck down to my chest."Hey hey Levi stop that." I blushing brightly.

He glances at me mad and keeps licking."No I'm leaving my scent on you brat, I don't like that other cat smell on you."