FOUND OUT!

Third point of view:

They get home as Eren pouts stomping to the showers. Levi lays at the couch taking of his sweater showing his ears and tail."ah better..." He stretches around purring and then turns TV on thinking about what happened in the morning.

"Eren had a weird scent...it was strong and made me wann- shit I wanted to pound on him..." He says to himself.

-15 minutes later-

Eren comes out of the bathroom fresher in his pajamas and walks to Levi."hey...hug me..."
Levi looks at him confused and as he was about to he backs away touching his nose twitching his ears.

"Eren...did you put anything on today like perfume...or rubbed something on you?" Levi says looking at him wanting to pounces

"First of all Levi I'm a guy I don't wear perfume and hmmm I did went to hange home for a while and she had a cat and we talked and then the kitty she had bite my finger and I petted it to calm it." He says sitting down touching his finger

"Eren what season is it again ? And was that cat a girl..." Levi says his tail swaying around.

"Oh duh it's spring and yeah a girl her names little Petra." as he said Levi cussed and jumped on Eren.
"Why! stupid brat that cat was in heat and her smell rubbed on you stupid! It won't take off even if you shower until you mate."

Eren blushes as I squirms trying to get free."h-hey l-Levi I didn't know I'm sorry." Levi leans close to his face and growls."so what! Why would you touch another cat!?!" He bites Eren's neck as is tail sways around madly. "Ow! Levi stop!"

All of a sudden the door slams open seeing HANGI
"EREN!!!?!?" Hangi says Running inside and screams out of shock as Eren and Levi are froze on the stop surprised."Hangi um hello?" Eren says as he pushes Levi away and runs to Hangi covering her eyes."EREN! I-I-ish that! What I think it is !!!! Half human half cat! HOLY CRAP!"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
LEVIS POV:
I glare seeing Eren holding that lady and without even knowing I started to hiss loudly at her."G-get the fuck off him shit ass...." I said mumbling

"EREN HOLY CRAP LET ME TOUCH HIM!"I hear her say as Eren keeps holding her tightly not Letting go, this chick is so fucking loud.
"Just let the four eyes go already Eren." He gives me a worried look as he nods and let's go of her. "THANK YOU!!"

She runs to me fast as I back away alittle,shit I feel like I picked the wrong decision letting her touch me. She leans down to me and stares."what's your name !" She says screaming

"I'm Levi and can you please be QUIET! My ears hurt." I say to your grinding my teeth with my tail swaying around."I'm Hangi it's a pleasure Levi."

"Ya ya I know you already." I say as I see her confusing look."oh Hangi that's the cat remember long ago you helped him when his leg was bleeding." Eren say walking towards us. She grins and grabs my ear rubbing it."oh lord there real!!"

"No shit they ar-." Suddenly I start to put and I pull away quickly covering my mouth embarrassed as I see both Hangi and Eren laugh."fucking assholes don't laugh I couldn't help it!"