A FUCKING CAT!

Eren POV:

"Well remember when I took a piece of Levi's hairs before ?!* she says excitedly. "Get to the point ass." Levi says madly. I smile awkwardly and sit besides hange at the couch as Levi sits on the floor mad. " OKAY OKAY! Eren open your mouth."

I look at your confused and open my mouth to hesitantly and all of a sudden she shoves a pill inside my mouth making me swallow it."ew hange its taste gross." I say

Levi just stares playing with his tail bored. "Tehehe Eren you feel something different ?." She looks at me grinning widely. I look at her back worried."oh shit hange what did u do to m-mehhhh..." I start to loose my balance as I fall on top of Levi and he grabs me worried at well.

"Hey shit ass what did you feed him!" He says angrily growling."just watch nothing bad." She squirms excitedly. Watching. I start to feel my body heat up as I see Levi staring at me with wide eyes and mouth open."W-what's wrong..." I say mumbling.

"E-Eren y-your a FUCKING CAT!" he says screaming. Huh I look at him confused as he stands I flinch seeing him so tall like a giant. Levi runs to the kitchen and grabs a spoon and lays it down letting me see my reflection.

"AHHH! What the HECK!" I see a brown cat with big greenish eyes. ITS ME!!!!!!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hange's POV:

"YES YES YES." I squirm around as I get interrupted by some loud meowing and then stop looking down shocked ."WHAT A CAT! NO NO NO HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HALF CAT NOT FULL CAT FORM." I laughs nervously and run to the door screaming."NO NO NO ILL BE BACK IT TAKE ME A WHILE TO SEE WHY EREN WAS TURNED LIKE THIS LEVI WATCH HIM!" I run off closing the door.
----------@@-@-@-@-@-@-@---------