Interrupting us!!!

Levi's POV:

I slowly wake um in the arms off Eren walking. He looks down at me kissing my ears.
"Hey sleepy head gotta by some food at the grocery store k." He says smiling as I stretch in his arms and climb to his neck laying there.

It takes a while to get there but we get there eventually and shit no pets aloud but I don't care, it's to loud and crowded there. I get off his neck and climb a tree laying there as he waves and walks in.
-ten minutes later-
Eren haven't come yet uh god I'm tired of waiting. I hiss around as I see a cat a female, Approach me.
"Meow." She say. fuck forgot it's still mating season. She comes close to me. I back away hissing. Oh hell no don't get close you smell like trash and that fur is dirty.I get off the tree and run inside the store.

Fucking cats are dirty these days can't they at least shower damn. I find Eren and jump getting inside his shirt hiding. "OH GOD!!!" he says surprised.
"Levi silly." He sighs, smiling walking to the register to pay.

After finishing I jump out his shirt sitting on his shoulder."hey Levi I got your favorite snacks." He says, smile walking home. We get inside as I transform back to my half human/cat form.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Eren's POV:

"Ah!" I scream seeing Levi naked and cover my face. "You ass don't scream all of a sudden what's wrong?," he says facing me.

I blush still covering my face."y-your naked!" I say with a shivering voice.
All of a sudden I feel him on top of me pinned down. "H-hey!." I look at him embarrassed."why shy Eren? Don't you remember we fucked." he says staring.I blush brightly."S-shut up." he smirks placing his lips on mine. There soft but cold.

"Last time that four eyes interrupted us how about we continue where we left off." He says placing kisses on my neck.
"Ah~." I let out a moan and bite my lip.

"L-Levi this time be gent-."
"HOI!!!! IM BACK." All of a sudden I get interrupted and hear hange's voice. And there she was looking from the window with a big grin. "H-h-hange!?!?!" I say shocked. Levi then growls madly swaying is tail."you fucking bit-." I cover his mouth and quickly grab a blanket covering him.i stand and open the door letting her in.
"W-what brings you here today...hange..." I say sighing.

"And again this bitch interrupts us when we're about to fuck." Levi says whisper making me blush again.