Who the hell is that brat!?!

-Next day-

Eren's POV:

"Have a nice day miss." I say to the woman leaving the shop. Same thing everyday people come in and buy donuts then Some women's wink at me then leave sometimes I  think about how me and Levi even got together...

But doesn't matter anymore. I left Levi sleeping in bed hope he won't be mad but I shouldn't be worried about that today's pretty busy at work."Oi dumbass get the fucking donuts already." I growl and stomp grabbing the donuts giving it to Jean as he gives it to the costumer

"Fucking horse face." I say whisper. He glares at me for a second as he walks away."hey Eren been a while." I hear someone say my name as I turn to the entering Door and see Marco.

"Oh! Wassap." I run to him and we both sit at a seat by the window."wow it has Marco did you come to see Jean?" I say smiling. He nods seeing his cheeks turn pink.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Levi's POV:

"Fucking brat!" I growl walking down the crowdy streets. It feels so uncomfortable with my tail under my shirt and my ears fuck. I walk to an allay and hide as I transform into my cat form and climb the walls jumping from building to building getting to Eren's shop.

"Hmm now where is that shit head." I sniff around and get to the shop.i jump to a tree and lay on a branch."wtf!" I growl seeing Eren talking to a guy with brown hair and freckles. What the fuck they doing. I see the guy with Eren blush. My claws come out as I start to scratch the tree branch. Spying on him.
*************************************
Eren's POV:

me and Marco talk got a while laughing together."so how's it been with you and Jean is he still a guard dog." I laugh alittle saying that, Marco does too."nope not anymore he's like a normal boyfriend now hehe." He says smiling.

"HEY NOW!" we both turn to see Jean walking to us and sits next to Marco and gives him a quick kiss."hey Jean." He say as Jean smiles. "We'll look at you too love birds." I say teasily. "Haha fun now then I've got to go come on Marco." He waves bye as they both walk away.

I keep smiling seeing them both from the window as I look down I jump back surprised to see a cat by the window staring at me directly. As I look at those eyes I feel Levi's. God he looks pretty mad I waves awkwardly as he stays there hissing at me while swaying his tail around rapidly.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Levi's POV:

This fucking brat was saved he's lucky that guy was takened by that other ugly brat, or else I would of punished him. I walk to the door and slide in through the small opening and run to Eren sitting on his lap. He looks down at me and pets my head. Without knowing I start to purr loudly.

"Levi I'm almost done,just wait for me k." He says as he lays me on a seat and walks away back to work. I yawn and slowly falls asleep.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*