Chapter Seven

(Alexandria's p.o.v)

My day suddenly brightened as I watched my baby girl come jumping into my arms. "I missed you mommy!" I snuggled her deeper into my chest crying. "What's wrong mommy?" She cooed while brushing my hair from my face. "Nothing bad I just missed you." This threw her into a fit of giggles. "I missed you too mommy." I quickly picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and I now found my savior nurse in front of me. "She was actually really good!" I sighed a sigh of relief. "Thank god." I mouthed as I watched Nadia go in and out of a sleep. "Joey is asking for you." I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly began the trail to his room.

***

(Joey's p.o.v)

I waited impatiently after telling the nurse I wanted too speak with Alex and finally she came. "H-hello?" That  beautiful voice of hers bellowed. "Hi." I choked out as I motioned her too sit. "So you needed to see me..." She began with but I quickly cut her off. "Yes Alex listen, I'm going to be released soon and I want things between us too be right. I need us. I have to go to rehab for a little but after that it's me and you and Nadia baby." Her eyes welled up as if she was relieved. "Joey I'd love that." I smiled and caressed her hand and slowly pulled it to my heart. "Do you feel that?" She nodded as she felt my heart fluttering. "Sorry too barge in Mr.Sanders but Mrs.Sanders visiting time is over." I sighed and rolled my eyes as I pulled Alex closer too me. "I love you please give Nadia a kiss for me." And with that we sealed our lips together and she disappeared as if it was a dream only it was real life. "Good night Mr.Sanders." The nurse had called too me as she turned the lights down and left out of my room. 'Goodnight' I mocked as soon as she was gone from my sight.

***

(Alexandria's p.o.v)
"Hey unique it's your lucky day someone bought you before you even went on stage! Have fun." My eyes went wide and it's as if I starred into medusas eyes because I couldn't move. "What are you doing 'nique! Get moving!" I slowly began trailing too that dark room of yesterday's past shivering at every detail that played in my mind. "Hey doll face remember me?" I slowly nodded terrified as he threw me too the best and ripped his pants off. "Such a pleasure seeing you in your natural beauty." I gulped as I realized I hadn't even had time to ready up. "You don't mind me sliding it in hard right?" I quickly shut my legs air tight and sobbed. "P-p-please sir I beg you." All he did was smirk as he wiggled between my legs and shoved his throbbing dick inside me. "Unique." He mumbled  as he thrusted in and out. "Unique your pussy is a wonderland." I moaned out as he thrusted harder and deeper. "Unique I'm going too cum all in this pussy." I sobbed louder as his thrusts became sloppier and deeper and soon I felt this warm sensation fill my fertile pussy. "Thank you baby I'll be back for more tomorrow." I laid on the bed in disgust as I listened to his rustling of clothes and soft music playing in the background. The cum now spilling from my pussy. "You're a sick fuck." I heard a deep voice growl out as I stayed laying there. "I paid I owned boy. She's all yours now." And with that I heard who I think is Ryan fall too the floor. I quickly shot up too see a boy around my age with piercing brown eyes and light brown hair starring deeply in my eyes with nothing but remorse. "A-a-are you alright Alex." I furrowed my eyebrows as too how he knew my name but shook my head no. "Come on let's get you out of here." Was the last words I heard before I passed out.