{1} Cookies and Names

(Y/n)'s POV
~
I knocked at the next door on my list.
Room #116.
"Just a moment!" an elderly woman's voice answered. She quickly unlatched her door.

I noticed the lady's chocolate eyes squinting through her round glasses. Her skin was wrinkled with age; but each crevasse seemed to tell a different story from another time. I returned her kind smile.

"Hello. I am volunteering for a local girl scout troop to go in advance to certain apartment buildings, that allow them to sell girl scout cookies," I finally spoke. "Us volunteers do this in order to prevent disturbing the residents that are not interested. This is also a safety precaution for the girls."

"Oh," the woman said. "Well, I would like to purchase some cookies myself. What is your name dear?"

"Oh...um sorry; my name is (Y/n). I need your name so I can mark you down on this list."

"Silly me, I'm Andria Grand. I think what you're doing is very nice young lady."

"Thank you Ms. Grand. The girls will come around 4-5pm on Monday. Will you be here?"

"Yes, I certainly will be."

"Alright, you have a great day today Ms. Grand. Thanks for your time."

"No problem dear. Have a lovely day as well."

"I will." I state as I walk down the hall. I heard the door close with a small creak behind me.

Off to the next room-
Room #117.

~
Sorry for the short chapter and lack of Septiplier. I am open to suggestions. Prepare for the next chapter...