Chapter 15. Spoil

It's been months now and the stone was still unscathed. Word spread through the land in search of a man or woman who can break the stone, and that person will be rewarded if he or she was successful but so far nobody had the power to. Even men who traveled from Gondor and Forochel couldn't break the stone. 

Legolas stayed in his chambers for he lost the strength to stand up. Tauriel and Thranduil joined in Legolas, the three of them reminisced together. Vanya was in her chambers sitting against the wall as she stared out the window and watched the beautiful view of Rivendell. Arwen sat beside her reading her favorite book, which happens to be Arwen's first time reading it. Arwen was in tears as she read it and Vanya smirked at Arwen. 

Elrond stood at the door as he silently stared at his daughters admiring how much they both looked like their mother. Arwen finished the book and she closed her eyes as she wiped away her own tears. "Aye, I agree with you sister. It is a beautiful tale." Arwen said. Vanya looked over to Arwen and smiled. Vanya felt so much pain coursing through her body but she leaned back and closed her eyes as she inhaled the fresh air of Rivendell. 

"It is truly peaceful." Vanya said with her eyes still closed until Elrond gave out a chuckle and said "If you go near the stone there is nothing peaceful there for dwarves are bickering who is the strongest to break the stone." Vanya looked at her father and gave a soft laugh. "Might not be peaceful but it could be amusing... I find dwarves very interesting. They give you respect if you return the same respect to them. Thranduil does not understand this." Vanya said as she suddenly notice the silent elves running outside her open door.

"What's happening?" Vanya asked. Arwen sighed sadly as her father spoke "It is Legolas, he is not faring well." "How so?" Vanya asked but nor Arwen or Elrond wanted to answer. "Ada..." she encouraged her father to tell her. Elrond sighed this time knowing he can never say no to her. "Legolas is coughing blood." 

Vanya gasped as she put her hand to her chest feeling another pain, guilt. She tried standing up but Arwen protested "No sister, you should rest." "Arwen, I would very much like to see Legolas... And I will walk to his chambers on my own." she said as she swatted Arwen's hand away. Elrond knew there was nothing to stop her. Vanya leaned on the wall to keep herself from falling. She could feel the heaviness of her heart and how much she just wants to fall down. 

Vanya reached Legolas' chambers just as the healers left his room with bloody cloths. Legolas laid on the bed with Tauriel sitting beside him and Thranduil standing on the opposite side of the room. Once Vanya's presence was noticed Tauriel gave way as Vanya made her way to Legolas' bed. Thranduil tried helping Vanya but was held back by Elrond who followed her. 

"Legolas... I'm sorry." Vanya cried out as she let tears escape her eyes. She leaned her head on Legolas' shoulder and he said "This is our decision Vanya. We both wanted this." Vanya cried on Legolas' shoulder and Legolas brushed her hair with his hand, trying to soothe her. "I think it is better to keep Vanya and Legolas together... it might not heal them but it will take away few of their sufferings." Elrond spoke. Tauriel and Thranduil agreed on this.

Thus Legolas and Vanya was transferred to another chamber with a bigger bed that sat in the middle of the room so that people could visit both of them at the same time. Tauriel helped Legolas as he bathed while Vanya stayed in bed. Thranduil hovered above her, "You are so beautiful meleth nin." Thranduil spoke as he caressed Vanya's face and kissed her head. "Your words spoil me meleth nin." Vanya laughed. 

Thranduil cupped her face and said "Believe me meleth nin, I would have given you everything you deserve. I'd give you each star in the sky, every mithril in existence, and every wonders in the world." Vanya stared at Thranduil adoring every inch of his face, she grabbed his hands from her face and placed them on the bed. She then touched Thranduil's face from his head of golden locks, to his famous eyebrows, pointed nose and then to his luscious lips. 

"Your heart is enough for me." Vanya said. Thranduil captured her lips with his and kissed her with passion and love. He pulled away and leaned on her forehead as both his hands were still on the side of her face, Vanya gripped one of his hands with all her strength which wasn't much as both of them silently cried.   

When Legolas returned to his bed along with Tauriel. Elrond, the Rivendell twins, and Arwen were standing in the room. Just informing them that Mithrandir and Radagast went full wizard on the stone but unfortunately the stone was unharmed. Arwen couldn't take it as she burst out crying "I don't want to lose my sister." as she buried her face in Elrohir's chest while Elladan rubbed comforting circles on her back. 

"Don't worry my sister, the first thing I'm going to do when I reach the Halls of Mandos is find the person responsible in making written prophecy stones and teach him a lesson." Vanya joked which earned a few chuckles. Legolas grabbed Vanya's hand and said "Together we will mellon nin." "Aye, together." Vanya agreed. 

Suddenly Vanya started to sing then Legolas joined in. The rest of the company watched as the two of them sang and even with pain and sadness coursing through them still they sounded the fairest of them all. 

Hey guys! This is basically just a filler. I swear things will get good soon. HAHA. I totally laughed my socks off as I wrote "They went full wizard." xD

Thanks for reading!

BTW, who lives in NY?