Suddenly a piercing scream began to echo through the room, and I looked down at the car seat to see that the baby had her face scrunched up while crying up a storm. Tyron must've scared her.

" Tyron calm down " I said cautiously as I placed the carseat on the floor, before I un buckled the baby and scooped her up into my arms. As soon as I held her she immediately stopped crying, and looked up at me with curious brown eyes. You know I hate to admit, but this baby is kinda cute.

I heard Tyron growl out in anger, making me snap my eyes up to look at him

" Calm down?! You want me to calm down?! Hell NO!! Who the hell does Tracy think she is leaving her damn baby on my doorstep and demanding me to raise it?! Sierra was an exception because she's my daughter too, but this kid isn't even mine Chasity!! How many kids is she gonna have and pass them onto me to raise!! " he screamed.

I stared at Tyron with cautious eyes as he paced back and forth on the floor, clenching and un clenching his jaw while balling his fists up tightly. I've never seen Tyron so angry bef...well no that's a lie. I saw Tyron angrier than this before, but it's still a scary sight. He even got a vein popping out his forehead.

I sighed " Tyron- "

" And you know what the funny thing is Chasity?! " he asked as he turned to face me " When Tracy first told me she was pregnant, I told her ass to give it up for adoption. I TOLD HER!! Because I KNEW that she was a un fit mother. But you know what she did?! She gave me a whole damn speech about how she's a changed woman, and she's not gonna do this baby like how she did Sierra. SHE A DAMN LIAR!! And if she thinks that she's gonna throw this baby off on me she got another thing coming!! " he shouted out angrily.

I bit my lip " Well...what are we gonna do? " I asked. Are we gonna give it up for adoption or something? That's kind of a long process because we gotta find a family that we know the baby's gonna be safe with. I mean I may hate Tracy, but this baby is innocent. I'm not gonna treat her bad just because I don't like her mother. If we put it up for adoption I don't wanna give her to just any family.

Tyron glared at me, a icy cold look in his eyes that I couldn't help but flinch from. His whole face twisted up into a snarl, and the vein that was popping out his forehead actually started throbbing. It was a scary sight.

" I'll tell you what we're gonna do.. " he stated, as he began walking slowly towards me " We are gonna drive to that airport..and give Tracy her baby back "

I nodded " Okay- "

" But before we do that " he said " Chasity...you better beat her ass. Beat her ass good. I'm not gonna break it up until I feel like she's had enough. But I put up with Tracy for 7 years, and I'm about sick of her. She's not pregnant anymore, so I want you to go in. She deserves it. " he stated with a hard look on his face.

I stared at Tyron blankly as I tried to process the words he just said. So Tyron's..actually giving me permission to fight Tracy? Now I know for sure he's pissed. But I wanted to fight Tracy after she had her baby anyway, so I have absolutely no problem with it. She deserves it, she's been doing too much and nobody was able to do anything to her because she was pregnant. But she ain't pregnant anymore, and now she's gonna get it. For everything she's done.

I nodded " Aight, I have no problem with that " I told him. No problem what's so ever.

He nodded too " Good, now let's go " he said before he walked by me to walk to the door. 

I went to follow after him, but then I suddenly stopped short as a funny feeling came over me. Why do I feel like we're forgetting something......oh, Sierra.