Chapter 8

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
| With Sakura |

"Oh? What do we have here?"

Sakura watched in horror as the blonde above her smirked. She didn't really know what to say right now..

Or how to really feel.

The whisker faced girl sighed while rolling her ocean blue eyes and reached out a hand for Sakura to take.

Sakura looked at it hesitantly.

"Oh come on, You want to know what that was all about right?" Sakura took the hand hesitantly, Naruko pulled the pink haired girl up. The blonde led them both over to a patch of grass that could be seen in the moon light.

Sitting down Sakura started firing questions.

"Who were those masked people?"

"Those are my...agents"

"Are you really the Hokage?"

"Guilty as charged"

"Why did you let me listen in?"

"Because almost everyone in our team knows except you and it would make things easier to do with you knowing."

"Does Sasuke-kun know?"

"Did you not listen to what I just said?"

"Okay, point taken. How long have you been to Hokage"

"Does training at age 6 for title of the 5th Hokage count? If so, then... 6 Years" (Oh my gosh, at this point I forgot how old Naruko was :p)

"So the 3rd Hokage at the beginning was a clone?"

"Of course"

"One last question..."

Naruko crossed her arms and smiled brightly, "Shoot"

Sakura breathed out, "What's yours and Sasuke-kun's relationship?"

Naruko stiffened for a second, though she didn't show it Naruko was a little saddened by that question.

"Ah, Me and Sasuke.. We are good... Friends.. ahaha.." Naruko laughed nervously and rubbed the Back of her head in a nervous manner. Naruko felt uncomfortable when Sakura started squealing happily.

"Alright thanks for telling me.. uh.. Hokage-Sama...?" Sakura sounded uncertain about calling the blonde that.

Naruko waved it off. "Don't worry about it, call me Naruko or Idiot like you have been doing.."

Sakura bolted up, "I couldn't disrespect you like that! I do apologize for being mean to you before. I hope we can be friends.." The pink haired girl put out a hand in a sigh of friendship.

'Chaa! No one will get Sasuke-kun but me! I don't care if your the Hokage! No one will get in my way!' Inner Sakura said determinedly.

"Glad to be friends, Sakura-chan" Naruko smiled brightly, taking the hand that would soon end up being the biggest mistake.

Naruko would look back on this day and laugh to herself. Thinking about how stupid she was.
____________________________

And so, Team 7 completed the wave mission smoothly. With Zabuza running away with Haku, Tauzna finished building the bridge. Kakashi had gone the night before to beat up the people that had been taking money from the wave village...

And Naruko? She was claimed the hero of the wave for some unknown reason that only her and Tauznas family would know.

We now go to Sasuke. Who has traveled to the Hokages personal library. (Of course Naruko gave him accesses to it)
_________________________________

| With Sasuke |

"Where is it..." The raven muttered to himself as while looking through the book shelves. He was busy trying to find anything under the name 'Uzumaki' he had an idea of what that hint before ment.

"No...Nope..Double No..." throwing the books he didn't want off to the side he finally found the ones under 'Uzumaki'.

"Ah..ha!" Holding up a book that had the title 'Uzumaki blood line' Sasuke quickly went over to the table. He had made sure that Naruko would be out doing something while he did this.

Opening the book he flipped to the table of contents, hoping to find something to do with the nine tails.

Finally finding it he flipped to page 122. Reading out loud he skimmed through it.

"Holders of the Nine-tails (Kyuubí- read page 83 for more information) usually have short life spans. Most do not know this so some people just suggest that it's the Kyuubi's doing. Researchers have found that previous holders have suffered the following, Fainting, Black outs, Coughing, Coughing blood, fevers, heart ache, pale skin, nightmares, lack of sleep, sore throat, etc."

Sasuke paused for a moment before paling.

"Oh my fucking God."
__________________________________

| With Naruko |

' So it seems that Sasuke has found out some of it...' Naruko thought.

Watching the raven from the ceiling, Naruko quickly jumped down silently onto the ground and headed out without Sasuke knowing.

"He still has Alot to learn though."

She was then gone.
____________________________________

Okay I know this is kinda short but eh.

Fufufu. I hope to write the next chapter soon!

also I put up chapter 1 of ' The Broken Anbu'!

- Meopize