Chapter 7

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Waking up was a pain in the ass.

Mostly it was when you had a big ass head ache and just learned some news.

Some very bad news.

And Naruko was not in the mood to think about it right now.

Shifting slightly in bed she saw that Sasuke had fallen asleep beside her bedside, smiling softly at the raven she brought her hand up to quickly ruffle the Uchiha's hair.

Running her fingers threw his hair, the blonde hummed quietly.

"Kakashi when are you going to come out?"

A lone figure stepped out from the shadows, his foot steps quietly bringing him towards the little Hokage.

"Haha, Seems you noticed me. But that's to be expected from you." Rubbing the back of his head nervously, the silver headed sensei turned serious.

"What happened back there? That wasn't like you at all.." trailing off he looked at the blonde who was currently looking at the Uchiha. Sadness flashed in her eyes before it was gone.

"It might be better if you didn't know Kakashi... But knowing you.. You would find out soon enough." Looking up to face him, she looked into his eyes.

"Expect things like this to happen more offen." Naruko then turned her attention back to the sleeping Raven before looking back at Kakashi.

"How's the pink haired brat?" Naruko thought for a second, "Also that bridge builder?" The blonde added.

Kakashi sighed before taking a seat on the chair that was beside her other bedside.

"Sakura? Fine and Annoyed. Bridge builder? Told the sob story about the kid that lives here. Apparently the kid lost his father.. Or adopted father." Kakashi told Naruko who was amused to say the least.

"Sakura? Annoyed how?" Amusement laced her voice briefly.

"Well apparently she was annoyed about how her 'Sasuke-Kun'-" Kakashi paused there to bat his one eyelash and made his voice squeaky and high pitched in attempt to sound like the pink haired girl. "-Was spending more time with you instead of her."

Naruko snorted.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be surprised.." Sighing to herself then mumbling something about 'Bubble Gum' she turned to face Kakashi, then smirked playfully.

"Well.. Your going to have to find out the cause of my sudden fainting by yourself. A hint to you though.." leaning closer to the silver haired adult Naruko gazed at him seriously.

"Blood is sometimes dangerous." The blonde then leaned back and slid back down onto her bed for a well deserved nap.

"Well if you'll excuse yourself, I need a nap."

Kakashi turned his one eye onto Naruko for a moment.

"I hope your not doing anything reckless.." He then walked out of the room, the door slid closed with a quite 'click'.

Closing her eyes she smiled sadly.

"...I'm sorry Kakashi.. But I can't let you find out what I have planned..."

Unknown to them, a lone Raven just listened in to their hole conversation.
___________________________________________

Sasuke wasn't very amused at the moment.