Chapter 4

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
A tap.

Some more tapping.

A sigh.

A bang.

Ticks went by.

Finally someone stood up.

"Where is he Dattebayo?!" An evil smirk played on the girls face. She went over to the big chalk board, grabbing a piece of chalk she smeared it all over the board. Then, grabbing the eraser she then made sure the eraser was full of chalk dust.

Her two teammates perked up at the sound of the door opening. Only to sigh when they saw it was the blonde.

"Naruko-Baka what are you doing?!" The bubble-gum haired girl screeched loudly. The raven haired one covered his ears, trying to sooth his aching ears.
But he was also wondering what she was doing. Naruko put the eraser between the door, already knowing that the jonin would fake the prank.

Walking back to her seat she sat down, wondering if Kakashi would remember her chakra like he used to. He had used to be one of her most trusted Anbu's. Lots of people would forever remember that one Anbu with a dog mask that was always by their Hokage.

But, she would have to inform him that she was just his student.

Not his Hokage or little sister.

Just his student.

No special treatment and such.

Just how you would treat a normal person.

A head poked into the room. The eraser fell from the top. Naruko watched it in slow motion. The eraser fell into the jonin's head. Dust flew everywhere.

When it cleared the jonin was covered from neck up in white dust. His eye made into a U shape.

"My first impression on you guys.... I hate you."
He stated it so bluntly that it caused Naruko and her teammates to sweat drop at it. Kakashi then pointed to the ceiling.

"Meet me on the roof in 5 minutes." And with that, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Naruko sighed, not feeling much about walking she gripped Sasukes wrist and teleported to the roof, she lazily sat down and pulled Sasuke with her. Knowing that Sakura wouldn't be up here for awhile she started telling Kakashi that she wasn't the Hokage right now and stuff.

"Okay Kakashi," She started, earning a curious look from both males. "As of right now I am nothing but a student to you. Not a sister or your leader, just a loser-"

"A Smart."

"-And a dead last. I am weak and useless genin." Naruko narrowed her eyes. Trying to get them to understand. She then keeled down before Kakashi.

"And I am now under your orders. I will only disobey your orders if something goes wrong or something drastic happens." She stood back up and sat back down. A wide eyed Kakashi and Sasuke watched her.

" W-what? Hokage-Sama you can't do that! It's like your stripping your title and giving it to me... But I understand completely. From now on you are under my orders. My orders are absolutely to be followed, unless, comes a time where you must disobey them.." Naruko nodded in agreement to Kakashi's demands. Sasuke just watched, mouth dropped down in a sigh of shock.

"That easily?!" Sasuke blurted, he quickly covered his mouth with his hands. They both nodded.
Sakura chose this time to come up the stairs.
Naruko acted like her dimwitted self again.

But.

Sasuke and Naruko both agreed they would stop acting like enemies. They could now be normal to each other.... Kakashi eye smiled. Leaning back on the metal bars he sighed.
"Why don't you guys tell me about your self's." Sakura then looked confused.
"Sensei, why don't you show us how it's done." Sakura's three other teammates sweat dropped.

'Is she that stupid!?" All three thought. Kakashi coughed to get everyone's attention.

"My names Kakashi Hatake. I have no intention of telling you my likes or dislikes, hobbies..... hmmm. Dreams?... Never really thought about it." Sasuke and Sakura anime fell while Naruko gave him a death glare. Naruko knew he would do this. He did this to her the first time they met. After awhile he opened up to her.

"You pinky, go." Sakura sat back up and gained a blush on her face.

"Uh, my name's Sakura Haruno... Uh.. M-my likes are.." She pauses and glances at Sasuke and squeals.
"The Things I dislike are Naruko-baka and Ino-pig! My Hobbies...." She then looked at Sasuke again and blushed full time. "M-my dream for the future...." Smoke literally started coming out of her ears. Sasuke was looking at her with a horrified look. Kakashi had the same look, Naruko guessed that he knew the pain of fangirls. Kakashi turned to Sasuke.

"You ducky, go." Sasuke glared at him.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, My likes are tomatoes, training, Naruko's cooking, and Naruko. My dislikes are people who think I look like a duck, Naruko haters, tomato haters, fangirls, and people who like I'm emo. My Hobbies are eating Naruko's cooking, training, feeding my pet ducks, and learning new Justus. My dream for the future is to revive my clan." Sakura's shocked gasp filled the area. She looked at Sasuke then to Naruko. Kakashi and Naruko weren't surprised by Sasukes response.

"You sunshine, go." A smile was sent his was.

"Hai, I'm Naruko Uzumaki, My likes are Training, protecting the village and everyone in it, raman, cooking, pocky, Sasukes pet ducks, and pissing people off and foxes. My dislikes are glares, fangirls, quitters, snakes, a certain someone in an orange mask, perverts, paper work and Fox haters. My Hobbies are Training, learning new Justus, cooking, working myself, protecting my precious people, and feeding Sasukes ducks. My dream for the future is to become Hokage! Believe it!" Kakashi smirked a little, of the irony of that last sentence...

Kakashi clasps his hands together,
"Alright! Meet me at training ground 7 at around 8 for a survival test, oh, and don't eat breakfast, you'll probably throw it up." And in a proof of smoke, he was gone.

The 3 kids looked at one another then walked their separate ways, wondering what tomorrow would bring them.

____________
O M A K E!
____________

"You Ducky, go." Sasuke glared at him.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha-Ducks, My likes are ducks, My dislikes are duck haters. My Hobbies are feeding ducks. My dream- no wait- my goal is to take over the world with my duck brethren, we will change the supermarkets into breadmarkets.. Only bread... We will build many ponds and nesting grounds.... yes... that's my goal.." Suddenly a bunch of ducks came towards Sasuke and carried him off.

No one knew how to respond to that.