Chapter 6

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________

|On the way to the wave village|

'Ugh.... He's kind of annoying...' Naruko thought sadly as she watched him drink sake while trying to talk to someone. Naruko could see Sasuke holding in a sweat-drop while Sakura's eyebrow was twitching dangerously.

Kakashi just walked along merri-.

Wait.

Looking at Kakashi's hands she saw what she warned him to never bring out in-front of her ever again.

Make Out Paradise.

3rd Volume.

'He's going to die.'

Kakashi felt shivers go down his spine as he saw Naruko eyeing his book. He then remembered the warning and what happened last time. Kakashi mentally panicked and tried hiding the book in his weapon pouch, but, he was too late. The book was out of his hands and in the grasp of Naruko's.

He was never going to get it back.

Sighing in defeat Kakashi walked along the path, sighing ever now and then to get his point though to Naruko. Sasuke watched in amusement as all of this happened. This has happened before and it was funny to him to watch one of the top ninjas in the village act this way, Kakashi usually had his emotions in check. But when Naruko was around he usually got frustrated and teased her.

Sasuke suspected that Kakashi might like her.

Just thinking about it sent Sasukes usually calm emotions into a rage-like stage. He burned with jealousy, he burned with some feelings that he didn't understand. He couldn't understand them. It was hard.

Sasuke didn't notice his surroundings.

He never noticed how he got onto a boat.

He never noticed the giant sword coming towards him.

He was too lost in thought.
___________________________________________

Naruko didn't think this would happen. She honestly didn't think that Sasuke was this stupid. Of course she noticed how he was lost in his thoughts... But she hadn't bothered to snap him out of it by hitting him or something, no, she thought he would notice the giant sword coming right towards him.

But no.

He just had to not notice.

Naruko was many things, but the one thing she wasn't was invincible.

She couldn't beat everything and everyone that came to her.

So yes.

Naruko got stabbed with a big ass sword.

Yes, it hurt.

It happened in slow motion, Sasuke noticed at the last second, Sakura was watching in horror while Kakashi was trying to reach Sasuke before it could hit him. But it was useless, Kakashi to far from Sasuke to stop the incoming sword. Naruko knew she was closer.

So, she stopped it.

Jumping in front of Sasuke was very dramatic to Naruko, she didn't like being dramatic. But she really couldn't do anything else at the time.

Zabuza was going to pay.

The sword lodged somewhere in her stomach, not in her lugs -'Thank Kami'- but in the right smack dab middle of her stomach. Naruko could tell that Kurama was growling at the injury she got.

'Sorry buddy..'

'Just be careful next time brat, I don't want to waste all my time healing you.'

'But you don't have anything to do..' Naruko said, trying to joke.

'Like I said before brat be careful. By the way, I do have something to do, going through your dreams of Sasuke might I add.. Ta ta!'

'Wait wha- KURAMA! You go through my dreams?! We're not done with the conversation! KURAMA!' Mentally growling Naruko snapped her head up as it came into contact with the ground. Quickly ripping the sword out of her stomach, blood came gushing out. Naruko grunted in pain and effort. Her wound was already healing, and just as she was on the ground she was standing up, like nothing happened. The only evidence of the sword going into her is the blood stained shirt and the blood dripping from her mouth.

Sasuke watched in horror as Naruko stood up and got ready to face Zabuza. It was his fault that she was hurt. It was his fault that she might be in pain. Everything was his fault.

His Hokage has gotten hurt because of him.

A burning sensation filled his every core, it came from his eyes.

His resolve came.

'I will protect Naruko with my life, I will protect my Hokage.' Sasuke felt the burning become stronger, but he didn't care. He only cared about Naruko. His savior, his everything. She was the only thing that kept him going, she was the one who kept him on the right path, she was the one who convinced him not to follow the road to revenge.

She was the one...

She was the one he wanted to protect.

And protect he would.
_________________________________________

(A/N: Okay that was really cheesy.. X3)

_________________________________________

Zabuza knew he was fucked when he saw the leaf villages Hokage.

The one he just fucking stabbed.

Now Zabuza was no scaredy cat, but he knew he couldn't beat a leader of one of the elemental villages.

And he just fucking stabbed one.

Zabuza knew that this little girl was the Hokage from her aura and how easily she ripped the sword out. Only people with Alot of power and experience could pull that off.

He was fucked.

So he did the only thing he could do.

He grabbed his sword and left.
__________________________________________

Something was wrong.

Naruko could tell because her vision was getting blurry and she could only hear muffled voices. Falling down she felt something wrap their arms around her small figure. In the background she could hear yelling from Sakura and complaints coming from the bridge builder.

She felt herself moving.

But Naruko wasn't focusing on that. She could hear Kurama trying to say something to her, blocking out all the voices from the outside world she tried to listen to Kurama. She finally made out what He was trying to say.

'Somethings terribly wrong, Naruko...'