Breakups are hard.

Jaces POV

Isabella had told me to meet her after work so I did. Here I am at her house. "Hey Isa." I smile. "Hey Jace." She said So what did you want. "Jace, this had been a magical year and I love being your girlfriend." She started off. I smile. "But, I feel like, lately we have been drifting apart and it feels like we are just always busy and bever see eachother, with me shooting a movie and going to premieres and you filming Henry Danger, its, its too much." She says. My smile dropped. "Are you saying what I think your saying?" I asked. "Y-Yes, Jace, I think, that, we should break up." She said it. She actually said it. Why would she say that? Why would she do this to me. "But I dont wanna break up with you." I say. "I dont either." "Then why are you saying this!" I shout. "Because this relationship is going nowhere!" She shouted back. I stopped and just looked at her. "Jace," She was practically crying. "I really dont want to do this, but this relationship isn't as fresh and young as it used to be and its really not going anywhere." She tells me. Then she kissed me, hugged me, said good-bye, and went inside an left me speechless. I asked Xander to pick me up. All night I was thinking about Isabella and how happy she made me. Man this is a bummer. Why, my first girlfriend. Broke up with me. She broke my heart.

The next morning.

My alarm went off at 6:00. Time to go to set. Im going to have to talk the cast and post on instagram and everything. Most of my fans will be happy, as they all liked me better single. Some fans will probably say comment something like, 'now theres room for Jaele'. *cough cough. Me. Cough cough* Jaele. Now where did people ever get the idea Riele and I would be together. I dont know but its never gonna happen. As close as Rie and I are, we could never date. I'll probably pariscope about the breakup so people know too. But one thing is for sure, ill never date Riele.

At set.

"Hey guys!" I say to Riele, Ella and Sean in the break/hangout room. "Morning Jace." Riele hugged me. "Morning Bro." Ella hugged me too. "Sup dude." Sean said and hand shaked me. "So whats up." Asked Ella "I have news." I said. "What news." Sean said. "Isabella and I broke up." "Aww I'm so sorry." Riele said. "Yeah dude, sorry." Sean added. "I know. Its okay though, our relationship kinda died out I guess." I said. "So your single?" Ella said. "Single as a pringle." I smile. "Jace, only girls say that." Riele said. "Oh well, suck it." I said. Then I realized Ella was in the room. "Sorry Ella" I say. "Its fine, Im 11 and I've delt with you for 3 years." Ella said. Riele laughs. "Maybe I will." My face goes Red. "What?!" I ask. "Its a joke Jace thats distcusting!" She laughs again. "Ok. Just making sure, because thats alittle too far." I laugh. "SET TIME!" Dan yelled. May I remind you Dan yells all the time. "Okay so, lets get filming 'Jasper Knows'" Dan yelled again. "Table reading time?" I ask. "Yes Jace, table reading time." He responded. "Okay so in this episode, Jasper obviously knows Henry and Rays secret. Now Henry and Charlotte have to figure out a way to deal with Jasper always asking questions about the man cave. And especially begging Captian man, Ray is so nervous about the whope thing. But Henry and Charlotte have a surprise coming their way, Biancas back, wich means we brought back Maeve for one big special episode! And may I remid you, Homecoming is on and Henry doesnt like Bianca, so what happens when Bianca asks Henry to Homecoming you ask? Henry says no. Maeve! Come on in!" Dan yelled. Then Maeve walked in. She went over to Rie first and gave her a giant hug. (Maeve and Riele arnt rivals, Owen and Maeve are dating so in this story, Maeve never liked Jace and Jace never liked Maeve also she was never , you know, a bitch.) "MAE!" Rie shouted and hugged her back. "Rie! So glad to be back bestie." She responded. Ella made a face. I just laughed. You see, Ella was always jelouse of Mae because Rie always hanged with her more than Ella. "Jace! Hey how are you!" She came and hugged me. "Great how are you?" She asked. "Awesome" I respond. "SEAN!" She said and ran to hug him too. He laughed. "So Dan, spill it. Is there any Chenry in this seanson?" She blurts out if no where. Riele and I choke on our drinks. "What?" We say in unison. "Maybe, maybe not." Dan smirks. "There better not be!" Riele shouts. "Maybe there is and maybe there isnt." Dan smirked again. "Come on, stop being children, man up and ship Chenry like the rest of the world." Ella said. "Why would we ship ourselves when we dont like eachother!" I state. "Come on dude, really. You guys love eachother." Sean stated back. "Yeah of course I love Rie but not like that!" I argue. "Yeah, Jace is a very important person in my life but he isnt my boyfriend and he will never be." Riele stated. "Sure." Maeve smirked. "Okay enough with the Chenry ship and get on with the table reading, Teenagers, always about relationship and stuff." Dans wife said. "What my wife said." Dan added. We all laughed and started reading.