"I wanted to give you some privacy but I couldn't. I wanted to know how you are. I am worried about you." I saw her teary eyes. I moved and Blake let me go. I hugged her tightly to me. She is really attached to me and I could only imagine what she had to go through. Surely if she was the one to be kidnapped, no I can't even imagine such a situation. It will devastate me completely.

"I am sorry Gabbs. I am really sorry." I murmured while she sobbed softly in my arms. She must have been terrified beyond comprehension. No knowing what happened to me, more importantly whether I would return alive or not. It must have been horrible.

"Were you eating properly?" I asked lightly removed her head but still keeping her in my arms so that I can look into her eyes. She shook her head yes.

"Gabbs!" I said warning and she bit her lip. That is a bad habit of her. Whenever she is worried she barely eats. She starves herself. Since the matter is concerning me and a very serious matter too, I guess she starved herself. Damn it! Why didn't I think of it before! I was selfishly thinking of myself only. My hunger and my sleep when in reality she suffered too. The physical cuts may not be but mentally she suffered too. Our bond is really deep.

"Come on. Let's get you to eat something." I took her downstairs to the mini-dining table. I put in her plate all the things she like. If I should say so the plate is too full but it's fine. She must be starving.

"Here." I kept the plate before her but she immediately turned pale. She closed her mouth with her hands and ran to the bathroom. I followed her worried. Looks like the situation is much deeper than I imagined. I rubbed her back while she threw up whatever she has in her stomach.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. The steak smelled awful."

"Really? It was well cooked and by the looks it would be delicious and moreover it didn't smelled bad to me." I was confused. It was seriously good. Mediumly done steak, her favorite. I wanted to have one to. Any way since it made her vomit, no steak today, even if makes my mouth salivate.

"What happened? Is she alright?" Erik asked standing at the bathroom and looking worried, more worried than usual. May be because of her worried state these past days.

"Take the steak away. The smell made her stomach churn." Erik disappeared immediately and appeared again in a second. Vampire powers! It must be good to have such a high speed and high reflexes.

"Steak removed, anything else that makes you nauseous?" Gabbs shook her head no. She still looked pale. Erik came near and lifted her bridal style.

"Do you want to sleep?" He asked her so tenderly. It makes me melt to know Gabbs is loved so much.

"She has rest but after eating something." I interrupted. "I guess she didn't much  last week right?" I asked to confirm and replied positive. "We can't let her sleep on an empty stomach." Erik nodded seriously and moved to the dining table. To be frank it was a little comical, seeing the bubbly and energetic Erik turning serious, but I guess anything happens in love. 

Does Blake love me? Wah! What the hell! What do you know about love? Nothing, so keep quiet. All you have to know for now is that he cares about her. Even if he say now that he loves you can't reply to him properly except saying you like him and doesn't really know what love means, so shut up for heaven's sake.

Blake and the others came down to find Gabbs being pampered by Erik and me.

"Oh! Is it you that is kidnapped or Gabbs?" Mr.Alpha asked.

"She is feeling sick, so we are taking care of her. I can't neglect her can I?"

He nodded but Blake grumbled that I was taking care of her to the extent of forgetting him which made me smile, discreetly of course.

"How are you? Are you feeling well child?" Fairy Queen asked me.

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you for asking ma'm." I smiled politely at her.

"No need to be formal. Be free. Think of me as you mother." She smiled graciously at me. Internal joke, imagine a 10 cm creature (fairy) as mother and a 5 foot four inch human as daughter. Quite beyond imagination. 

"Do you have any idea of who kidnapped you and why?" She asked me again.

"No, I am not certain. Coming to that why wasn't I informed that Demons exist?" I looked at Blake questioningly.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Hey! I asked you first, answer me and you will get your answer."

"Well, you can say I kind of forgot."

"Kind of? That means you did not forget."

"May be. It wasn't necessary. You know about the great war right? Where they fought for dominance. In that war the demon king lost his mate. For a period he was very violent and reckless, avenging for his mate's death. Death rate was the highest during that time. But after sometime he gave up. He severed all the connections with the remaining realms. Demon realm exists independently and they do not mingle with anyone. They say he is still in isolation with regret. He believes it was the war who took his wife away and hence doesn't want to have anything with others. He also regrets the death of the people during his killing spree because there would me many females who lost their mates. There is no trace of them or their activities till date."

"Oh! Is that so?"

"Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. My kidnapper said he was a demon."

"What?" Everyone exclaimed at this shocking me a little because I was in a trance trying to process all the information.

"That's impossible! They won't do so." Fairy Queen flew before me.

"I don't know whether he is really a demon or not. I never saw one remember."

"Then what makes you think he is a demon?"

"As I told he said that he is a demon. I don't know anything else. Oh! The other guy in the jail with me, he told me that they are part of Silver moon assassins and that we were in Onhem forest. Hmm. That's all."

"Have you seen his face?" Fairy Queen asked.

"No. He always wore a mask."

"Is that so?"

"We have to look deeper into this. He disappeared when I was about to catch him. That could mean he is a witch or had help from a witch. We don't know who they are and what they want." Blake said and Fairy Queen flew away from in deep thought. I think she knows something that we don't. I wonder what! What is the secret? And what about my evil demon torturer? Why was I kidnapped? If it was to make Blake suffer it would have been easier for him if he killed me but he kept alive. He made sure that I was alive. What did he want from me? Or is it just to make Blake suffer, knowing that I am alive but suffering. What do they want?

***************************************************************************************Hope you enjoyed it! Read, vote and comment!