Chapter 11

Savanah's P.O.V

I woke up in the basement. I don't remembering coming here or falling asleep. As long as im away from him, then I don't care. I wonder who was the lady in the picture. Maybe its his sister, but it can't be. Why would he kidnapp people who look like his sister. Well, he is physco. My head hurt thinking about this. I got of the bed and walked in to the other room. Lucille, Cici, and Ariela looked at me as I entered. Ariela's eyes were puffy and red. There was no doubt she was crying. Putting all my pain aside I hugged her. She hugged me back and started crying again. This made me wonder if he did something to her.

"Ariela, what happened?" I asked softly.

She didn't respond as she started to cry more.

"He gave her a bath," said Cici.

I hugged Ariela tighter.

"You will be fine as long as he doesn't rape you," I said, my voice cracking when I said rape.

"Will he rreally dddo tthat?" She stuttered.

"Only if your his favorite," said Lucille while looking away.

"You have nothing to worry about Ariela," I told her.

She hugged me and I hugged her back. A little bit of hope returned to me.

"I'll be back," I said to her while pulling away.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. My black hair was damaged and my eues were dull. This is how life is going to be now. I don't want this life, but I have no choice.
I looked around the bathroom searching for a camera. I looked at the mirror and observed it. The mirror was stuck to the wall, but it wasn't a cabinet mirror. I looked closely at the mirror and saw a small black thing in the corner. I brushed my hair with my hands trying not to act suspicious. I quickly grabbed the lens and put it in the sink. I turned the water on washing it away. I walked back out to the girls. Hopefully that was the only bathroom camera. I went towards Lucille and hugged her. She was off guard, but she hugged me back.

"I got rid of the camera in the bathroom," I whispered in her ear. She pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes.

She hugged me again and whispered in my ear.

"How?"she asked.

"I washed it down the drain,"

"Are you positive its the only one?" She asked.

"Im positive," I said.

She hugged me tightly then pulled away. She had a faint smile on her lips.
Im determined to get out of here.