Chapter 19

Detective Rios P.O.V

  "Detective, we have a location for the necklace," Said the tech guy.

   "Who owns the residence?" I asked wanting to know who this bastard is.

"Jackson White,"

That name was very familiar.

  "Who is Jackson White?" I asked him.

He starting typing then he stopped.

  "He is the current high rising CEO,"

Why would he kidnapp these girls?

"What's the location?"

    He gave me the location and I drove there. I parked my car across the street from the house. There wasn't a car in the driveway, so I waited. If we want to catch this perp, he needs to be here. I called for backup, but I told them to stand by. The best thing I can do now is wait.

    I have been waiting for two hours now and the perp hasn't arrived yet. I laid back in the seat and closed my eyes. I heard a car door slam shut a few minutes later. I opened my eyes sat up in the seat.
  Jackson White was walking up the steps to his home. We got this bastard now. I grabbed the search warrant and my gun.

   "Now," I said in to my radio.

A van opened up down the street and a SWAT team got off. I walked towards the house slowly, letting the SWAT team catch up.
I approached the door and knocked on it slowly.

Savanah's P.O.V.

    His loud footsteps sounded as he got closer to the door. Every locked sounded as he unlocked them. All of us huddled together, if he wants to get one of us he has to go through all of us.

     He entered the room and pulled me away from the rest of the girls. I started to kick and scream as he pulled me up the stairs.

    He dragged me all the way to the living room until there was a knock on the door. I started screaming louder and louder hoping the person could hear me.

He covered my mouth and glared at me.
        "Shut up!!!" He screamed while smacking me again.

    He was about to put me down until the door busted open. A swat team entered with someone behind them, probably the Detective.

"Let go of her," Said the Detective.

"Or what," He responded.

     Sometimes I think he was dropped as a baby. There obviously going to shoot him since he is surrounded by guns.

"Let go of the girl," Said the Detective again.

"You are not going to take my Violet," He said while pulling out a knife.

   I might leave in a body bag. He might actually kill me. He is going to kill me and my unborn baby.

"Let her go. We just want to talk to you,"

"That's bullshit," He said while moving his arm from my neck a little.

An officer from behind us pulled his arm and dropped him to the floor. The officer managed to take the knife away and handcuff him.

"Sweetie, I'm Detective Rios, where are the other girls?" Asked the detective.

"In the basement," I whispered out.

   This is over, this is finally over. He signalled for the SWAT team to go to the basement. I sat on the floor in shock. We are actually going to leave.

     Detective Rios picked me up and took me outside. He walked across the street and sat me on the hood of a car.

  I waited for the girls as they came out. Once Jazzlyn saw Detective Rios she ran to him. I ran towards Jazzlyn and hugged her.

       "Thank you," I told her.

I will always be grateful for Jazzlyn and Detective Rios.  We are finally out of that living hell.