"Nope, she won't mind, lets go."

--Back at the Fernandes household-

"And that's that." Rosemary said proudly putting her hands on her hips. "Luna, you got the torches?" Slyvia asked Luna, she was about to stuff all the fire in her mouth. "Um yes?" She said, quickly taking the fire out of her mouth and back on the torches, placing them by the entrance. "I can't believe Nash is turning 18 already!" Juvia and Erza awoke Lucy with their comment. "Huh? Oh yeah! I can't believe it either!" She said drowsily, then Wendy and Romeo came in with the rest of the members. "Hey Wendy!" Levy waved and smiled to her, "Hey levy! Great job on decorating!"

"Thank you!" Nova and Rosemary said at once. They growled at each other and got into a full pledged fight on the floor. "Aren't you two a bit too old to be fighting like this?" Storm peeled Rosemary off Nova and Gale did the same with Nova. "L-let me at her!" Nova growled trying to resist Gale's grip on her shirt. "Let me go! S-Storm!" Rosemary did the same, then Storm put of a finger other lips, "Shh, they're here." Rosemary looked out the window and gasped, "THEY GOT CHEESECAKE WITHOUT ME?!" Her and Erza yelled loudly, then Storm put a hand over her mouth and dragged her behind the kitchen counter, Jellal did the same with Erza.

"We are going to hide and surprise them. Do the best you can to hold in your anger, until after we surprise him, Kay?" Rosemary put on a plain face and nodded, as Storm slowly took his hand off her face. Rin and Gale turned off the lights and everyone hid, behind sofas or wether it was on the chandelier. (Which was PantherLily and Charle)

Reiki unlocked the door and Nash stepped in first. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH!" Everyone jumped out and the lights came on, while streamers poured from above. And balloons fell, "How did I not see that one coming? I thought the week old muffin dad got me was just a cheap way of saying 'I didn't have enough money to buy a birthday cake'. T-thanks guys." Nash shrugged, as Lucy pulled Natsu's ear yelling, "WEEK OLD?! WE SAID CUPCAKE! HE MIGHT HAVE FOOD POISONING!" And it went on and on, then Rosemary tackled Reiki to the ground, the cheesecake on its plate flying in the air. "YOU GOT CHEESECAKE WITHOUT ME?!"

Nova took a video of the scene, Reiki and Rosemary fighting on the ground, "Hey hey! I'll get you another one! Promise!" Reiki said trying to save his face from anymore punching. Then Rosemary's eyes sparkled. "Really?????"

"Yes." Rosemary gasped and hugged him, which was a bit too tight. "Thank you!!!!!!"

He could barely breathe, "C-crushing.....ribs...." Then she released him and skipped to Nash. "Still got that crush on Rose don't ya Storm?" Reiki leaned on Storm's shoulder with his elbow, Storm flustered and Reiki laughed so loud that everyone turned to him. "Mind your own business." Reiki said, everyone turned back, "Don't...tell...anyone... Especially Dad." Storm whispered, "What why?" Reiki questioned. "Dad's scared of Erza, then to think of her as his sister." Storm recalled the memory of Gray collapsing at the floor saying, "I'm related to Erza.... It's the end of the world..."

Storm shivered at the thought, "Storm's cold for once eh? Let me fetch you a coat." Reiki snickered and asked Rosemary for her parka, Storm saw he nod and her hid his face with his hand, then mentally face palmed. Reiki returned with Rosemary's green parka, "What's wrong Storm? You've gone pink, pretty warmed up now aren't ya?" Reiki threw the jacket on him and Storm ran off, all red.

"Yo Nash, if you wanted something last minute, not saying I'll get you something last minute, what would it be?" Then Rosemary elbowed him in the gut and harshly whispered to him, "You didn't get him anything?!" He nodded with a nervous smile on his face. She face palmed, "Nice goin Reiki, forgetting your own best friend's birthday. So sad." Nova grinned as she and Luna walked by, "Food, cause I'm still hungry." Nash shrugged as Rosemary pulled his wrist to the dining room, where all kind of spicy foods were laid out. "There, from Reiki."

"Best gift ever!" Nash smiled widely, then Rosemary turned pale, "B-but you didn't see m-my gift....." Then she sat in a corner growing mushrooms. "That's right! Best gift ever!" Reiki patted Rosemary's head. "Let's dig in!" Luna yelled excitingly as everyone took their seats, Nash at the head of the table.

--1 hour later after dinner--

Somehow the dinner ended up a food fight, when Nova flicked a spoonful of jello at Rosemary, she reacted by throwing pudding at her face. Nova blindly threw a turkey leg which ended up hitting Reiki, ricocheting onto Gale. And that's how it started.

The parents are out instead of joining them for dinner. When they came back and saw everyone throwing food at each other, they all face palmed at the same time.

Then Happy, PantherLily, and Charle came flying in holding a white birthday cake that spelled in icing 'Happy 18th Birthday Nash' which also had little red and orange stars decorations.

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Na-ash
Happy birthday to you"

Everyone sang as Nash thought for a second and blew out the candles. They all cheered and Reiki and Rosemary took out a sword and split the cake.

Happy Birthday Nash!