My mind raced if I should give up the masquerade or pretend nothing in the world was wrong and I was oblivious about the fact I was being ambushed. All my training and years as a warrior helped me make the decision to try and beat the wolf running to the front to cut me off.

I was about to do the most risky thing I've ever attempted in my life... And I was thrilled.

Calling to Magara I asked in an uneasy tone " Hey, I'm about to put a lot of faith in you, do you think you can be good?"

"Girl, if you're asking me what I think you're asking, I can be so good you'll believe I'm a motherf*cking church!" She boomed excitedly.

I was already regretting my decision but seeing no other option I just let go.

Letting your wolf take over was like letting go of a rope swing and submerging into the water, but you don't comeback up. Instead you can watch and hear everything through a sheet of glass. For people who can control their wolf the glass is permeable and acts more as a door then a barrier. However, those people are also considered more dangerous because while they can pass through the barrier at any moments notice, so can their wolf. Often a wolf forcing its way out is caused by strong emotions or in a time of distress.

Behind the controls, Magara let loose for the first time. I never thought my body could run so fast but it felt as though we could fly.

The wolves around were shocked by my sudden burst of speed and let out alarmed barks and howls, no longer caring about stealth they moved the plan ahead and began to encroach on my left and right flanks. The wolf trying to cut my off may had a head start, but now I had an edge.

I could even feeling that my bodies senses were increased, my surroundings were crispier and looked clearer while everything smelled stronger and had more depth. It felt incredible but it was wrong, every lesson my mother installed inside my head I've broken. I just hope it doesn't end horribly.

Running forward I passed several wolves trying to flank me, with each connection my paws made with the ground Magara ran faster. Hearing her thoughts you would think she was front row in a roller coaster, only except they were screams of joy.

Of course we beat the wolf from cutting me off but we continued running with 12 angry looking faces on my tail. I had to loose them or soon Magara would tire from how much energy were putting out right now. In fact I could feel my muscles burn from over exhaustion, like a car engine overheating.

"We gotta lose them!" I told Magara

"On it."

Zigzagging through trees and snow banks in an attempt to shake them off our backs we could already tell these wolves were relentless in their pursuit. They kept on us like a flea on a mutt's behind.

Then the worse thing to possibly happen happened.

After turning a sharp corner around a snow pile we came face to face with a jagged rock wall, it was like basically telling that the world just hates me. In the not that far distance I heard a short howl to rally their troops; this was their plan all along, to navigate me into a dead end and give me no way out. I should've know they wouldn't let me run away that easy.

Turning around I backed up till my tail was pressed against the cold hard surface, 12 robust male wolves were slowly closing in like a pack of hyenas, almost laughing at my stupidity.